Dr Bronner’s magic soap

Share/Bookmark

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

July 16, 2010, 07:33 AM

HI all, has anyone had any positive or negative experience using Dr Bronner’s magic soap as a shampoo?

I love that stuff for cleaing clothes (all organic and smells great) and so tried it today and it lathered really well, but boy did I shed in the shower - yikes… Normally, I lose very few and what was intersting here is I used Aubrey Organics for my first shampoo application (minimal loss/shed) and then I used Dr Bronners and the loss went way up.

(Although, I have a feeling that it may be because the Dr Bronners reduces microbial scalp activity and so it may have been a positive, or maybe I am fooling myself…)

Anyone had any experience with Dr Bronners one way or the other?

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 1 ]

July 18, 2010, 09:56 PM

i have used it many many times! i use it as my body wash and shampoo. never noticed anything negative. my main reason for using it is that its all natural and chemical free.

IGNORE

socratees

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 2 ]

July 22, 2010, 04:05 PM

Yeah likewise I love using the peppermint, lavendar soap also and haven’t had any negative side effects to it.  It’s all natural so you cant go wrong using it.

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 3 ]

July 22, 2010, 04:25 PM

517 - July 18, 2010, 09:56 PM

i have used it many many times! i use it as my body wash and shampoo.

Same here.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 4 ]

July 29, 2010, 02:25 AM

I’d personally give it a few weeks for an honest evaluation, but still, it’s possible that you may have an allergic inflammatory reaction to one or more of the actives.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.