NEW RENOKIN! from Caregen, DKK-1 down regulation

Share/Bookmark

Frontline Warrior

Rank

Total Posts: 12

November 22, 2010, 12:47 AM

Hey guys, I know it’s been a long time.  How is everyone doing?  Just thought I’d chime in on Caregens new Renokin that’s available.  I remember a long time ago Nid posted a study about this stuff a long time ago in the regreowth.com days.  I just want to know what you guys think?
There’s 10 ingredients, with these 3 being the primary CG-Nokkin, CG-WINT, and CG-Keramin2.  How this stuff works in a nut shell is the CG-Nokkin inhibits BMP4 protein which then inhibits DKK-1.  It also increases WNT signaling through the CG-WINT and CG-Keramin2.  Lastly it suppose to actually form Hair Placode, which is basically the beginning of a new hair follicle. Who knew?

For all the info go to
http://Renokin.com/

Here is an ad and ordering info links.  Evergreen is the USA distributer, which if you go to their site it has the product displayed.
http://renokinusa.com/
http://www.evergreenteamusa.com/

The product sells the solution for $90, and you get the shampoo plus conditioner for free.  Or all 3 for $90 however you look at it.
Also,  the Evergreen team wrote that they back it with a 100% guaranteed refund, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you can get a refund no questions asked. 
I wonder if that means for one purchase of their system or for 3-4 boxes to try it out for a long period of time and if it doesn’t work get a refund on thoses 3-4 boxes?
I’m thinking of placing an order for myself soon.  Any supporters.  I just hope this isn’t like the AG complex or you get some nasty shed or anything.
Who knew all this time you needed BMP4 down regulation with DKK-1 annihilation with a little wnt up regulation for hair regrowth!

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 1 ]

November 22, 2010, 08:54 PM

Looks good Frontline, I’ll look into getting a bulk amount of it!  Thanks for bringing this to my attention, been meaning to follow-up with Caregen…

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 2 ]

November 22, 2010, 11:10 PM

hey nid that sounds fantastic!!! hopefully you can find out soon..before i jump in..after googling around i found this…it starts on page 3 and the guy named FinHairLoss seems to be getting results (see post #30)...

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/156631-bootleg-histogen-hsc-3.html

also found this and it appears that the $90 is a great deal in comparison to this pricing…copied from…http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3592 post #5

It is my great pleasure to contact you, my name is Michelle Kim and working for Caregen.

I appreciate for your email and interest in our product.

We don’t have a distributor in US at this moment, we can send you directly if you want to.

Please find price below,

Item
Retail Price
volume

RENOKIN Solution
$ 80.00
60 ml

RENOKIN Shampoo
$ 30.00
150 ml

RENOKIN Conditioner
$ 35.00
110 ml

You can expect stopping hair loss in 2 weeks, and hair regrowth 2~3months.

We recommend to use RENOKIN twice a day, it will last about 2 months,

We have done clinical test in Germany last year, and we got very good result after 3months study.

If you have any further question, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Michelle

Michelle Kim

Assitant Manager / Marketing

Caregen Co.,Ltd.

690-3 Caregen Bldg, Geumjeong-Dong

Gunpo-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea

Tel : 82-31-452-3867 Fax : 82-31-452-3869

http://www.caregen.co.kr

IGNORE

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

Total Posts: 64

# 3 ]

November 23, 2010, 04:56 AM

I intend on using this as part of a wounding experiment, I just wish it was possible to buy the peptide solution alone as opposed to having to buy the Renokin with all that extra junk in it. Nid, if you’re going to work any voodoo here, that’d be the way to go. Massive long shot though.

IGNORE

Frontline Warrior

Rank

Total Posts: 12

# 4 ]

November 23, 2010, 10:40 PM

First, bad news that South Korea is endagered from North Korea.  There really could be a nuclear holocaust.  Lets hope for peace.  We could be in this too.  Lastly, Caregen is in South Korea!

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

December 01, 2010, 07:32 PM

Great news guys!  WorldHairLoss.org is an official distributor as of today for Renokin.  It’ll take about a month or so, but we WILL be selling this great topical and shampoo/conditioner combo.  Unfortunately, it’ll be the same price as it’s retailed for (the wholesale is NOT cheap).  But hey…if it works, it works!

IGNORE

fibonacci

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 6 ]

December 02, 2010, 07:35 AM

Nid…the shampoo has SLS in it…

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 7 ]

December 02, 2010, 10:06 AM

Good Work WorldHairLoss… cant wait for the Renokin launch!

Nid..that kinda answers the PM i sent you..Thanks!

A1pup..wink

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 8 ]

December 03, 2010, 06:19 PM

fibonacci—

Not sure it’s really going to matter a whole heckuva lot given the other actives to be honest. 

A1pup—

Sorry buddy, I was just going to reply to your PM but I see that you got the answer now, haha.

IGNORE

xyion1

RankRank

Total Posts: 23

# 9 ]

January 02, 2011, 07:47 PM

He Nid, Any word on when WHL will be carrying Renokin (and estimated price) and any results for you thus far?

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 10 ]

January 02, 2011, 11:12 PM

Hey xyion1—

First releasing a completely organic hair loss shampoo that I’m pretty pumped up about (had it locally formulated), and our 5th supplement:  Decalcify.  Hopefully towards the early part of Feb or late Jan.

Price will probably be around $90—wholesale is still pretty damned expensive.  Seems to last a couple months, and so far, some new terminals on my temples but nothing drastic yet.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

January 02, 2011, 11:55 PM

nid you said:
some new terminals on my temples but nothing drastic yet.

is that from the shampoo or the decalcify? also the price i assume is for the shampoo?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 903

# 12 ]

January 03, 2011, 11:06 AM

I think that $90 price/ two-month timeframe is for the Renokin, 517.  I’d love to carry this stuff on the site eventually.  Maybe if we can buy a large enough quantity, we can get a good price.

I’m still not sure that I’d like to use it, though -I really do dig Zix and I’d have to figure out how to combine the two in my regimen.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 903

# 13 ]

January 03, 2011, 11:07 AM

By the way… 517, were you snowed in for long?  Did the labor unions skip your neighborhood or did they actually plow the streets?

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 14 ]

January 03, 2011, 04:42 PM

517—

The Renokin and the TCA 10 peel together I’d say.  The organic shampoo hasn’t been made yet (but hopefully will be this week or early next), and the Decalcify I just got in-stock on Wednesday but no labels as of yet.

And, the price was referring to the Renokin—my bad there!  haha.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

# 15 ]

January 04, 2011, 01:45 AM

Thanks for the replies guys.

Nid….the projected two months is using it twice a day on the whole crown?

OMG…LOL..nope I wasn’t snowed in. btw I don’t believe thee was a systematic slow down, perhaps some supervisors did instruct some workers to do so, but for the most part I think they did the best they could.

What is never mentioned in the media is the fact that there were ALOT of layoffs. So I’ll answer bloombergs question..THE PLAN ALWAYS WORKED DIDN’T BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING IT WITH A GREAT DEAL LESS WORKERS!!!! Douche bag!!!

Simple math tells you if there are less workers..which means there are less drivers HOW DO YOU MAN THE SAME AMOUNT OF PLOWS??!!!

quite simply you don’t!

As a side note…I do not work for the department of sanitation.

Bloombergs an egotistical maniac..he believes he can do no wrong & that he knows best, which of course means that he can not admit to mistakes. I could go on but its late smile

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 16 ]

January 04, 2011, 05:50 PM

517—

Yep, whole crown; keep in mind that my head is shaved, however.  I would HIGHLY recommend removing the nozzle and using a dropper…especially with long hair.  Otherwise, the application will see a lot of it wasted on the hair when you need it on the scalp.

IGNORE

xyion1

RankRank

Total Posts: 23

# 17 ]

January 05, 2011, 09:30 PM

Nidhogge - January 02, 2011, 11:12 PM

Hey xyion1—

First releasing a completely organic hair loss shampoo that I’m pretty pumped up about (had it locally formulated), and our 5th supplement:  Decalcify.  Hopefully towards the early part of Feb or late Jan.

Price will probably be around $90—wholesale is still pretty damned expensive.  Seems to last a couple months, and so far, some new terminals on my temples but nothing drastic yet.

Nid, thanks for the update.

I’m sure you mentioned Decalcify somewhere else, but can you give me a quick rundown of how it works/whats in it?

In your opinion, do you feel Renokin is worth the price (which is a loaded question since you are considering becoming a reseller…feel free to take it to PMs).  A few terminals on the temples is nothing to scoff at!

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 18 ]

January 06, 2011, 11:31 PM

Hi NID count me in on this…

M

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

# 19 ]

February 13, 2011, 05:02 PM

Nid what’s the latest on the Renokin? Can we buy it from you guys yet?

M

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

Total Posts: 198

# 20 ]

February 13, 2011, 07:31 PM

I would go with Zix first.  I’m totally unconvinced of their peptides.  In fact they won’t let you try just the peptide.  Meaning that the herbs in the topcal are what’s having the effect.  After trying this product for a couple days, I came to the conclusion that I got the same kinda stoppage and feeling as with taking Saw Palmetto and He Shou Wou.  Those are the things in the product I felt slowing my loss.    Unfortunately, my metabolism also slowed down and I got the estrogen blues.  Not to mention its like using rogaine with the ppg, isobutane, alcohol etc.    In fact, I got the old ppg rogaine itch while using the topical.  Then their shampoo has sls included.  So it fails my toxicity test miserably.  In fact I got sick 1 day after starting the product.  On top of all that what they give you is inadequate for the ridiculous price.

It’s in my opinion just an expensive,  yet “toxic” Zix.  But maybe with Zix you don’t accumulate estrogen,  slow your metabolism or add to your toxic load.  On the upside the shampoo smells good but,,,ur contains SLS.  In conclusion been there and done and not going back.  The claims about the peptide are grossly inflated in my opinion.  If the peptide actually does anything at all…...it pales in comparison to what the herbs in the product do.    Very reminiscent of my stint on Saw Palmetto after I came off Finasteride 4 years ago. 

I sent them an email and my challenge to them stands:

Let us try just the peptide complex by itself(chemically tested to exclude anything else) and we’ll see what really works.

“A door within the fire creaks, suddenly flies open and a girl is standing there.  Eyes alight with glowing hair all that fancy paints as fair, she takes her fan and throws it in the Lion’s Den.”

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEl8OlQlLc&featur;

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

# 21 ]

February 19, 2011, 04:11 PM

Interesting!

I’m still trying to buy some Zix but dont seem able to contact Zix other than trough here - ZIX are you there??

I’ve just bought some Polysorbate 20, so am ready to go as I find the 80 a but strong for me.

M

IGNORE

cloud9

Rank

Total Posts: 11

# 22 ]

February 26, 2011, 11:26 AM

I haven’t tried this stuff but Ive not read hardly any positive post about Renokin on any of the other sites to date . Not good !

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.