Supplement Line

Share/Bookmark

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

November 28, 2010, 09:35 PM

Hello All,

For those using the supplement line,

Is everyone using the recommended dosage listed on the bottles as their daily amount?  Are these amounts the correct number to yeild positive results?

Thanks.

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 1 ]

November 30, 2010, 10:40 AM

neutron - November 28, 2010, 09:35 PM

Hello All,

For those using the supplement line,

Is everyone using the recommended dosage listed on the bottles as their daily amount?  Are these amounts the correct number to yeild positive results?

Thanks.

I take:

Antioxidant Boost 1 capsule 2x per day

Ecklonia Cava 1 capsule 2x per day

R-ALA 1 capsule 2x per day

Krill Oil - 1 softgel 2x per day

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 2 ]

December 01, 2010, 07:31 PM

I tend to take an Antioxidant Boost with breakfast and two with dinner as dinner is the largest meal of my day.  Everything else as follows though!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 3 ]

December 13, 2010, 09:44 PM

how are these supps working for people?  anyone noticing any health differences/hair differences yet?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

December 14, 2010, 03:29 PM

mj—

These supplements are tried and true over a few years, the only difference is that we’re now producing them.  Immortal has been recommending these particular herbs and vitamins in the correct quantities for a few years now.  You’ll have more quality feedback on ImmortalHair.org since that’s where it all originated.

Not sure if you’ll get regrowth necessarily, but the supplements work well to reduce hair loss, improve libido, energy levels, and the like.  Of course, it is not a replacement for a healthy, grass-fed diet with minimal processed foods, but a good adjunct.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 5 ]

December 16, 2010, 11:51 PM

Nid, I appreciate the feedback. I guess since this site is promoting these products I was hoping to hear from some people who recently bought them..to be honest I don’t have time to be scanning multiple sites. I’ve chosen this one as my “go to site” for info and was hoping to hear from posters that have purchased the product since its release.  I understand there is years of info out there, but I was hoping to hear from new people that have just tried it.

I’m very interested in the “official regimen” and I am considering giving it a 6 month try out once it is published…my only concern is the cost factor.  This supplement line alone is already pushing my limit, especially since it’s really only peripheral products in terms of hair growth.  I’m not doubting the science, I’m just looking for some feedback from people that have purchased this new product line.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 6 ]

December 16, 2010, 11:54 PM

also,

will all the products from the official regimen be available in the site store?  It would def make it a lot easier

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

December 17, 2010, 10:37 AM

Hey mj,

I understand; no worries.  This site is, technically, not officially launched yet—we haven’t been actively marketing or trying to get folks to come to the site, so it’ll be tough to get feedback here on the line (probably 97% of the customers are from ImmortalHair.org).  We will have the site store setup in early January if all goes as planned, but the reason that we have not thus far set it up, is because I am just about wrapped up with the next supplement that will round out the line (Decalcify) and am waiting to restock on each of the other supplements as we are juuust about sold out.  In fact, TJ Clark will be making the new bottles today!

Also, there is this local lady that makes these really nice natural, organic soaps and shampoos, and I’m working with her to develop a hair loss-friendly shampoo that we could sell for a reasonable price, alongside with her soaps.  I’d like to launch that at the same time in the site store.  Wouldn’t mind also having Renokin available for people to purchase; the clinical evidence behind that topical is quite strong (using it exclusively as my topical of choice now).

But I do agree that things would be much easier if available for the site store, and I’m really appreciate of the fact that you’ve gotten behind our site.  If and when you do place an order, send me a PM first, and I’ll throw you a token of that appreciation in the order.

Tell me if you have any other questions, or if I didn’t adequately answer any of your current ones!  Take it ez.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.