Oxalates, gall bladder and stress

Share/Bookmark

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

December 04, 2010, 03:41 AM

The improvements in hair health through obsessive attention to perfect diet (preferably at a minimum of no refined sugar/grains) are obvious. to all who seek regrowth. To attempt regrowth without it is like trying to fly unaided: difficult.

To improve diet further, the arena of biochemical individuality (blood type, metabolic tyope, fast/slow oxidizer) is important, but the low oxalate diet may, I trust, take us further still.

Does anyone have any information about the relationship between crystals in the body, the predispostion towards calcification and the state of your gallbaldder. (Temple recession anyone? - look at the location of your gall bladder meridians - now check your legs, yes your legs)

Assuming this is (as I think) so, what is the most proven protocol to introduce a low oxalate diet to have the best effect with minimum sides in particular to support the improved finctioning of the spleen and the gallbladder (and possliver, i.e. to lower arguably consequential sebum production) 

All information most welcome,
M

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

December 04, 2010, 06:14 PM

Hi Mastery. This is a bit off topic and off the wall but here goes anyway. To me the whole health thing can be taken to the extreme. Everytime we learn more about the biochemistry of ultimate health it almost always comes down to the same couple of things.

Here’s what I’ve been trying to do:

Eat a large amount of raw vegeatables (peferably organic) of all varieties. Then exercise. Then try to clean the air as best you can in my home, then try to get a good nights rest then try to get some natural sunlight. I don’t know all the biochemical reasons for doing these things but from past experience it always seems to come down to these factors.

At that point I rationalize that my health is my health. If I’m doing all these things then I just have to learn to live with any defecits in my level of health and hair. If I do more than this it ends up costing me in some other area of my life…..like the personal relationships I have with my family.

A calmness comes over me if I stick with the above routine. Now if I drop dead tomorrow…. I’m OK with that. At least I was doing what I could to live longer and healthier.

One other point I’d like to make and this one is really out there! This speaks directly to all of the anti-aging crowd. What is so wonderful about living a long life anyway? Do we really want to live to be 100 years old only to find that all our friends and family are dead? What is so fantastic about life that there will still be interesting things to do when I’m 90 that I didn’t do by the time I’m 70? I suppose I just don’t understand a lot of the people who are obscessed with curtailing the aging process. I think if eveyone alive could spend just 5 minutes being dead they would never want to live another day again! LOL!

That’s where I’m at right now emotionally and I guess spiritually. It’s a great place to be. Better than any other place I’ve been.

Thanks for letting me rant!

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 2 ]

December 07, 2010, 12:08 AM

Wise words indeed. especially as stress is in a sense caused by such neurotic obsessing on my part.

But then again… my purported obsession is mastery, and I know I am still a great distance away from it. So to me, the body’s communications about my inabilities to maintain a state of “enlightenment” (or whatever one would like to call it).
Hence hair loss is nothing but an indicator of my erroneous choices.

So given I have met one or two individuals who have Mastery, then I realise what woeful existence I conduct. So to me, at least, while I agree with you, I wnt to take it further - I will now pursue the low oxalate diet and wish to see if i can regenerate at least to some degree all organs of my body. One of interest is gum re-growth… and neurogenesis (well, that’s two)

So while I do admire your view, I am quite comforatble (or not!) with my own tendencies of who I am, and my searching.

For example, and jdop may get a kick out of this I have learned that while RIFE is excellent until you are strong enough to handle the redistributive energies, it can be questionable.

lastly living longer nad being younger while living younger is terrific, but still, to me, falls short of the Mastery personified by Tibetan masters who chose their time of death. read - The tibetan Book of Living and Dieing.

Growing hair is beginner’s stuff, albeit still far far harder than anything I have attempted. so I love your perspective, and am content also with mine. I think we would have a very agreeable dinner conversation.

ever best,
M

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.