NETTLE ROOT

Share/Bookmark

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

December 15, 2010, 11:58 AM

I thought this was interesting, especially as a bodybuilder:

Any supplement containing nettle root is recommended for testosterone building. This supplement is known to combine with SHBG and leave testosterone free to do its job in building muscle mass. Nettle root also has the extra benefit of preventing testosterone from transforming into a more forceful form of itself leading to prostate swelling and other health problems.

Isn’t this the same thing used for hair loss???

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

Total Posts: 198

# 1 ]

December 15, 2010, 01:34 PM

Yes.  Nettle Root is used for hairloss usually in combination with Pygeum.    It’s anti-aromatase actions keep estrogen buildup at bay as well as increasing free testosterone and supressing MMP-9.  By itself though is a weak dht inhibitor and will be ineffective.  I actually held pretty strong on the above combo for about 6 months before changing things up.

“A door within the fire creaks, suddenly flies open and a girl is standing there.  Eyes alight with glowing hair all that fancy paints as fair, she takes her fan and throws it in the Lion’s Den.”

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEl8OlQlLc&featur;

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 2 ]

December 15, 2010, 04:38 PM

I take nettle root.  It is mildly beneficial for me, but hey every nickel and dime counts when it comes to fighting mpb.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.