Magnesium Oil

Share/Bookmark

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

December 19, 2010, 09:32 AM

Hey so what’s the deal with this stuff? I still have some and I used to apply it to my scalp before I got tired of having a salty looking scalp and I heard you could take it orally.

I know I remember JDP saying that if you don’t supplement with magnesium, the light from lasers is dissipated as heat. Any thoughts?

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

robadob

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 1 ]

December 19, 2010, 02:06 PM

I still use mag oil prior to lasering about twice a week. I could never tolerate the salty feel so I apply the mag oil right after shampooing and leave it on for about 5 minutes before rinsing it out. It could be a placebo effect but it feels like I get more blood flow when I used the mag oil as opposed to nothing. Plus there’s the added additional benefit of topic mag replenishing body stores much faster than pill form.

IGNORE

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 2 ]

December 19, 2010, 07:11 PM

Just to clear things up robadob, I do take it orally but I take the oil form orally as in I mix a squirt with OJ or something. I read somewhere on here by some doctor guy who was nice enough to do the science and math that the magnesium salts aren’t actually skin permeable, which is why we have to bathe our entire body in an Epsom salt bath or something like that…at least that’s what I got from it. The thread’s probably still on here somewhere if you care to look.

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.