Tiny Dark hairs

Share/Bookmark

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

December 19, 2010, 12:21 PM

Okay so I have a bunch of tiny dark hairs near the temple area! What are these? Are they minitarizing hairs or are they going to grow into something much better?

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

December 19, 2010, 03:49 PM

I’ve *heard* that it’s possible to tell if hairs are coming or going by scalp magnification devices.  I’ve heard of several cases of hair clinic doctors telling people “Hey, these hairs are coming in, not miniaturizing”.  I don’t know how to do that, though!

The only way I know how to tell is if they look thick or not.  Miniaturized hairs are usually pretty pathetic excuses for hair.

You know, ScalpSkinLady might actually know about this because she sees magnified scalps on a regular basis.  I need to call her soon anyway.

I’m not totally serious when I say this part here, but I’ve seen such a correlation between panicked, negative posters losing hair and positive, calm posters getting results that I’m almost willing to say “Whatever you think they are, they will be!”  lol…  Joe the Zix Guy has coined the term “SAAB” -Stress Accelerated Androgen Baldness- that I think plays a greater part than we ever realized.  Immortal hair has done a lot of work trying to make the cortisol/stress connection known, too.  It’s not a wives tale.

Anyway, you’ll probably know over the next few months for sure!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 2 ]

December 19, 2010, 07:08 PM

Surprisingly, the last part of that post actually makes me feel pretty darned good then. I mean I’m not shedding anymore at all so I can’t be losing hair. Even when I “try” to shed aka running my hands through my hair, massaging, in the morning etc the most that comes out is usually 30-50 or so hairs a day, that I’ve cared to count. Lately I’ve stopped caring though. I just want new hair already if I’m not losing any. *sigh* I know I know…patience. Apparently according to a trichologist (sp?) that my mother spoke to some peoples Hair “stages” and hair cycles can be completely different in duration from someone else’s. That’s why they only have estimates. By this summer, I’m banking on some Patrick Swayze Dirty Dancing RIP hair lollll! I can dream =]

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.