poly80/ethyl and super zix 2 !!! two differents things ?? Am I ok ?

Share/Bookmark

pierre

RankRank

Total Posts: 68

December 19, 2010, 06:28 PM

Hi guys,

1°) I would like to know if poly80/ethyl and super zix 2 are two differents treatments or not ?

2°)To resume poly80/ethyl is to dry your scalp before washing hair and lasering ok ?
3°)and you should use it 3 times a week, ok ?

4°)super zix 2 formula is to replace “revivogen”/“minoxidil” getting better result cheaper, using it 2 times a day, ok ?
5°) super zix 2 formula is made with ethyl alcohol and poly80, right ?

Am I ok ??

regards.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

December 19, 2010, 07:42 PM

Yes!  Two entirely different things!  The polysorbate 80/ethly alcohol thing is just a mixture you put on your head before showers.  When you wash it out, more sebum and gunk get washed out with it -therefore making your scalp more prone to LLLT penetration.

SuperZix II is a DHT Blocking topical that you put on morning and night, and you leave it in.  ...And yes, it’s a cheaper version of some of the other topicals out there.

SuperZix II DOES have polysorbate 80 and ethyl alcohol in it, but it only has a FEW DROPS of polysorbate 80 in it as an emulsifier that aids the hairmuck part of the formula to mix and bond with the water/ethly alcohol part of the formula.  A few drops of polysorbate 80 enables oil and water to mix better.

These two topicals do not do the same thing, though, and are completely different mixtures.  You can’t wear around the polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol mixture because it’s not a leave in topical!

I hope that helps!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.