Governor Venturas new show: Conspiracy Theory

Share/Bookmark

DM5

RankRank

Total Posts: 198

December 24, 2010, 01:40 AM

Tonights show was on the 9/11 coverup.  Very hard, convincing evidence here.  Amazing, but most people would dismiss without even watching it.  This is the most well put together peice I have seen. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s&feature=player_embedded#

“A door within the fire creaks, suddenly flies open and a girl is standing there.  Eyes alight with glowing hair all that fancy paints as fair, she takes her fan and throws it in the Lion’s Den.”

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEl8OlQlLc&featur;

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

December 25, 2010, 12:15 PM

Whenever I hear anything about the 9/11 “coverup”, the 2000 election, or certain other politically-based conspiracies, what I do is consider it a TEACHABLE MOMENT for myself, and here is the lesson:  The amount of spin that some people can put on certain things is utterly amazing.  You can take a set of facts and, if you spend enough time with it, make any connection that you want to if you selectively look for certain details.  It’s really an amazing thing -and I’m being serious.

Seeing full-blown cases of this helps me to assess any sort of evidence being put in front of me -all the way down to the local news!  I’m not kidding around, I think that seeing stuff like this helps you grow as a person even when the message is learning how to spot BAD info.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 2 ]

December 25, 2010, 01:01 PM

it watched it when it aired. I always liked ventura because he brought a different perspective to politics, but there’s no denying the guy is a little off his rocker.  I’m sure there’s the possibility that some of his points are correct but I’m not buying his whole speech. I’ve heard it before on the howard stern show. He’s been on there to talk about it several times.  And as convincing as he believes he is, it’s still a little far fetched.  I’m not much of a conspirasist. At the end of the day I believe that most people, even those in government and the medical field, have good intentions.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 3 ]

December 25, 2010, 01:33 PM

Let me preface this by saying that I love my country and would never betray her or do anything to put her or her citizens in harms way.  I think that many people feel the same and but are being steered the wrong way by government and industry leaders with selfish or deviant intentions.  Jessie Ventura(a Libertarian) may look like a big dummie or nutjob, but he has done a LOT of research based on all the stuff I have read in the last 9 years.  I am not saying he is perfect or flawless….but this is the most concise of all the investigations that I have seen thus far.  In fact it ties all the questions that have been posed for years.  Questions that OUR government should answer seeing as though we are a part of it and pay its salary.

If you look into it, its pretty clear that the 9/11 commission was given a lot of BAD information and short answers from the government.  Not to mention omitting and striking a bunch of information from the record.  If you really look back over all the questions, that is hard to dispute.  Not to mention all the shady stuff they have done in the past(Warren Commission, Tuskegee Experiment, Watergate..etc, etc).  I mean why all the videos confiscated and yet they can’t show us evidence to dispel this?

The liberal media may have printed stuff about the 2000 election, but they would NOT print anything about the HUGE information gaps in the OFFICIAL 9/11 story.  Why not put it to rest by answering the questions or REALLY explaining these things to dispel all the conspiracies?  It really stinks of a coverup.  If the information was so outlandish that it didn’t deserve a response…..then I would agree.  But as citizens who pay good money for this thing…..WE deserve an explanation.  Those families deserve an explanation. 

Corruption in government is rampant and hard to deny(FDA, MMS, etc, etc).  It is a fact in every country.  But we have higher standards in this country….we expect more of our leaders and our government.    I think all that’s transpired in the last 300 years would shock the hell out of the founding fathers….  They did not design and build this country to have it sold off to the highest bidder or run like a brothel.

“A door within the fire creaks, suddenly flies open and a girl is standing there.  Eyes alight with glowing hair all that fancy paints as fair, she takes her fan and throws it in the Lion’s Den.”

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 4 ]

December 25, 2010, 07:35 PM

I have come to a point where I don’t believe a thing the government tells me. Not a thing. As far as a 911 conspiracy….well it wouldn’t suprise me if our government was involved in some degree.

I’ve been studying the JFK assasination for more than 20 years. I have no doubt that it was a coup d’etat. I base this whole thing on one piece of evidence….the zabruder film. There is no way the fatal head shot did not come from the right front. You can give me all the scientific mumbo jumbo you want but there’s just no way that shot came from the back.

The government lied to us about JFk and they could very well be lieing about 911. Our government has a long history of lieing to us….. mostly when they want us at war with somebody.

Almost all of us on this board do understand how the drug companies, government, the media and the FDA are lieing to us about a whole range of health issues. Why is it so hard to believe they would be lieing to us about war issues?

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 5 ]

December 26, 2010, 12:46 AM

The Zix Creator - December 25, 2010, 07:35 PM

I have come to a point where I don’t believe a thing the government tells me. Not a thing. As far as a 911 conspiracy….well it wouldn’t suprise me if our government was involved in some degree.

I’ve been studying the JFK assasination for more than 20 years. I have no doubt that it was a coup d’etat. I base this whole thing on one piece of evidence….the zabruder film. There is no way the fatal head shot did not come from the right front. You can give me all the scientific mumbo jumbo you want but there’s just no way that shot came from the back.

The government lied to us about JFk and they could very well be lieing about 911. Our government has a long history of lieing to us….. mostly when they want us at war with somebody.

Almost all of us on this board do understand how the drug companies, government, the media and the FDA are lieing to us about a whole range of health issues. Why is it so hard to believe they would be lieing to us about war issues?

Agree on all counts.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to call BS on the “official stories”.

The JFK point Zix raises above is an OBVIOUS example. The gubberment would have you believe Oswald fired a magical bullet that defies the laws of physics.

As for 9/11, the official report has too many holes to list, but the most obvious example is ANY MENTION of how/why building 7 fell.

And yes, the government has a long, long history of lying to us.

To quote Doug Casey:

“People fail to understand that the USG doesn’t represent them, or care about them – or at least not any more than a farmer cares about his milk cows. It’s an entity unto itself at this point. It has its own interests, which have only an accidental or coincidental overlap with those of America. Government is by its very nature duplicitous and predatory; it always puts itself first.”

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 6 ]

December 27, 2010, 01:58 AM

Well said Scotty and Zix.

The quote from the high profile paper written in 2000 by the Project for the New American Century. is pretty striking.  This was the document that along with all the holes in the story….really threw up some red flags.  I guess it could of been a coincidence..but it makes you wander.    It was entitled “Rebuilding America’s Defenses.” 

In reference to rebuilding defenses:

“Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.”

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:ruMnHnl98cAJ:www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf+new+american+century+rebuilding+america’s+defenses&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESj4bAm84ZY-wSHiV4YDs97cgz0dSV0v85ZlpKgYvrnwC1RXrRrCmouidLePaRILxVsz7AgCq4zMmn59xYjMDUfcn9hWbhO9Qz-Sh1b41g8wNkHQBu7zCHPkbQCWyAFvTLSAafoo&sig=AHIEtbRoi7CHjlTpzqqJhBMxrz7nyCCw9A&pli=1

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

December 27, 2010, 09:44 PM

Hi DM5

The study you cited seems to present the idea that we need to keep defense spending at currrent levels or even increase it. Yet we are already spending more money on national defense than all the other countries of the world combined.

Over my lifetime our government has seemed hell bent on creating a new enemy to justify these expenditures. In my short life of 51 years America has been involved in 3 major wars! That’s a major war more than every 20 years. In some cases we seem to engage in covert and not so covert activity designed to piss other countries off hoping that eventually they will respond violently. Then we can make them the next new enemy and continue to spend more and more money on defense.

To me it seems like one huge corporate welfare scheme. The problem with this welfare scheme is that the American people themselves get very little back. A better welfare scheme would be to simply provide certain services to the people. At least we would get something for our tax dollars. How much good does a stinger missle do for the average American?

Even the political dialog usually displays our warlike tendencies. Someone is always declaring war on something. The war on drugs. The war on poverty. The war on Aids. The war on crime. Even our national anthem is the only national anthem that has rockets and bombs in the thing!

Accepting that we are a war like people, in my opinion, is the first step toward fixing this problem. Most Americans think America is a peaceful and good country. I no longer believe this to be the case. I believe we are a murderous country. I believe we are the “bad guy”.

I’ve never recovered from this realization. To a small degree it depresses me every single day of my life. I don’t like being the “bad guy” and I certainly don’t like my tax dollars being used to kill innocent people that never did a damn thing to me or my family.

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

# 8 ]

January 04, 2011, 11:31 AM

The Zix Creator - December 27, 2010, 09:44 PM

Hi DM5

The study you cited seems to present the idea that we need to keep defense spending at currrent levels or even increase it. Yet we are already spending more money on national defense than all the other countries of the world combined.

Over my lifetime our government has seemed hell bent on creating a new enemy to justify these expenditures. In my short life of 51 years America has been involved in 3 major wars! That’s a major war more than every 20 years. In some cases we seem to engage in covert and not so covert activity designed to piss other countries off hoping that eventually they will respond violently. Then we can make them the next new enemy and continue to spend more and more money on defense.

To me it seems like one huge corporate welfare scheme. The problem with this welfare scheme is that the American people themselves get very little back. A better welfare scheme would be to simply provide certain services to the people. At least we would get something for our tax dollars. How much good does a stinger missle do for the average American?

Even the political dialog usually displays our warlike tendencies. Someone is always declaring war on something. The war on drugs. The war on poverty. The war on Aids. The war on crime. Even our national anthem is the only national anthem that has rockets and bombs in the thing!

Accepting that we are a war like people, in my opinion, is the first step toward fixing this problem. Most Americans think America is a peaceful and good country. I no longer believe this to be the case. I believe we are a murderous country. I believe we are the “bad guy”.

I’ve never recovered from this realization. To a small degree it depresses me every single day of my life. I don’t like being the “bad guy” and I certainly don’t like my tax dollars being used to kill innocent people that never did a damn thing to me or my family.

Zix - about us being the “bad guy” - well I thought that way too at one point.

However if we are the “bad guy” who are the good guys? The Russians? The Chinese?

Heck even the Europeans are broke largely in part to institutionalized corruption. Most of the countries have been completely sold out to the banksters.

The only country that I am aware of that gave a middle finger to the banksters is Iceland. Go Iceland!

Maybe the harsh reality is that there are no good guys. Maybe the harsh reality is that governments are entities unto themselves and are really just sophisticated mafias constantly grappling for power and resources.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 9 ]

January 04, 2011, 12:36 PM

Maybe the harsh reality is that there are no good guys. Maybe the harsh reality is that governments are entities unto themselves and are really just sophisticated mafias constantly grappling for power and resources.

Very good point. You may be right. I think the best good guys we have are those countries that mind their own business. Canada comes to mind as well as some scandanavian countries. But I don’t know very much about them. Perhaps Canada can basically mind it’s own business because we mind their business for them. We protect them with our ridiculous defense spending. I don’t know. I only know that I find it psychologically very difficult to no longer believe my country is one of the good guys.

Furthermore I don’t just blame our government. I blame the “people” themselves for allowing it to happen. I do not like my earnings being stolen by a government and then using it to murder people who never did a damn thing to me. I also don’t like a “people” that won’t stand up and stop this from happening.

If I didn’t have family in this country I would leave. I never investigated where would be the best place to go though. Why bother spending time researching something that will never happen? I miss being patriotic though. I miss believing in America.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 10 ]

January 05, 2011, 07:18 AM

zix,

I think your point is very interesting and insightful….and I definitely do not count myself as one of the people on this board who believe everyone is lying to us. That argument aside,  I would say that there’s more to the story then what you’re focusing on.  I would agree with one of the above posters who points out that the world is a dangerous place with no real good guys…but if we’re not the good guys then I’d like to at least consider us one of the best of what’s out there.  As for the “neutral” countries, they may stay out of everyone’s business but that neutrality historically hasn’t done much good for mankind….nazis and the taliban are two organizations that are indisputably the bad guys and both grew in power while countries sat back and did nothing.  We may be a warlike nation as you mentioned, but the truth is humanity is a warlike creature. We’ve been at war with each other ever since we’ve learned to talk. 

It’s easy to focus on all the bad things we’ve done as a nation around the world, but if you do a little research on the good things you’ll find that they far out number the bad We provide more aid and help more people around the world then any country on the planet.  Even militarily, we’re the only country in the history of mankind that had the power to conquer the world and didn’t.  At one point, we even offered to turn over all of our nuclear weapons to the league of nations/UN.  In the end, it’s all about perspective I guess….but an interesting discussion never the less.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

January 05, 2011, 08:08 AM

Hi MJ.

but if we’re not the good guys then I’d like to at least consider us one of the best of what’s out there.

MJ I wish I could really see it your way. But when I look at the math I conclude that the U.S. has been directly or indirectly the biggest mass murderer in the last 50 years. I also can’t say we’ve accomplished much for all that murder.

But I really wish I could feel the same way you do. I use to feel that way about things but I just can’t do it anymore. It’s not a good way to feel. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Does the U.S. do any good at all? Of course we do. Would another country running the world be better? Maybe, maybe not. I just know I don’t want my tax dollars stolen from me to kill people.

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 12 ]

January 07, 2011, 01:10 AM

Good points guys.  Back to the topic.  This is his first show that deals with the Twin Towers and such.  Really interesting that they didn’t find the black boxes and such. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHChkJoow0M

In regards to the above discussion.  I agree that most of humanity has grappled with FEAR for the last 2000 years.  This fear has fueled ego and caused a withdraw and separation of self from the group that is consciousness and the rest of the pack.  Those perpetuating this vicious cycle can’t see outside of their own wants and desires(which serve as a temporary repreive from their fear) because they have been robbed of empathy.    The FEAR has led to this society seeing POWER and DOMINION over others as being the most prized possession that anyone can have.    Couple that with “fearful” men of power coming together and conspiring to lead the way or constrain the masses.    Finishing it all off with a corrupt system built to keep people in the dark about the past and ALL its future intentions. 

That being said I don’t just want to keep bringing everyone down.  The ancients might have the answer to this sobering reality we live in.  I have recently been thinking about many of the concepts discussed between here and IH forum and doing some research.  I am now reading Dan Brown’s new book…..“The Lost Symbol” which talks about Noetic Science, a true branch.  I take solace in the fact that there is a counter force operating that purports and has already begun the process to change this destructive course.  The first step is realizing it is a problem which many have done and then give it powerful thought.  Much like prayer but utilizing different and very possibly…......... more powerful techniques.  The desire to RAISE THE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY and evolve human consciousness is the goal.  The science is based on meditation and utilizes much of what Mastery and JDP710 and ActionReaction have talked about in the past….....VIBRATION.

It is said we use only 10% of our brains.  We are made up of atoms.  Atoms are made of of protons, neutrons and electrons that spin around a nucleus much like planets around the sun.  Atoms have weight.  THOUGHTS HAVE WEIGHT!  These things all vibrate and are bound by gravity.  Mind over matter and the power of intention is no joke.  The idea is that people in great numbers using mass and energy thru powerful meditation and focus can alter physical reality.  Noetic Science may have some answers to how this process works and is spoken about in Dan Brown’s new novel.  It’s pretty incredible the stuff groups out there are doing.  In fact some beleve that the apocalyptic 2012 “event”  is being squashed by positive intentional thought thru raising the vibrational frequency of human consciousness.    There is much feeling that WE are in for an upgrade real soon.  Like the “Matrix”.    These groups end goal is to focus this energy and create an ASCENSION sot to speak. 

The first step may be to to awaken and realize something isn’t right with the present situation.  They talk about disconnecting(or freeing) yourself and then moving to others.    Then raising your frequency and those around you to raise the consciosness of the planet and accelerate our evolution.  Many foresee a rebundling and expansion of our DNA as a result of this activity.   

Alot of this utilizes Ayurvedic and Kabbalistic ritual,..... and it looks to be powerful stuff.  Interesting video about the “Mer Ka Ba”.  An iinner and possibly inter-dimensional vehicle for physical change.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCD0nyUOois

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

# 13 ]

January 07, 2011, 03:44 PM

Wow DM5 - quite a post.

Similar to what you are saying, I recently came across some theoritical physicist on Youtube who believes that mankind will experience a collective awakening in 2012.

I do believe that the human mind is a powerful thing and is capable of some amazing feats - at least for an individual.

I am not so sure about “collective consciousness” though.

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 14 ]

January 07, 2011, 05:09 PM

scottyc33 - January 07, 2011, 03:44 PM

Wow DM5 - quite a post.

Similar to what you are saying, I recently came across some theoritical physicist on Youtube who believes that mankind will experience a collective awakening in 2012.

I do believe that the human mind is a powerful thing and is capable of some amazing feats - at least for an individual.

Here is the Noetic Science webpage and some of the research they have done which explores these topics further:

http://www.noetic.org/research/overview/

In regards to collective consciousness.  It all gets back to us being a peice of the greater whole that is everything.  If you believe in evolution or creation,, then we all came from similar matter to develop into to what we are today.  We were light and energy or adam and eve back then transformed into to what we are now.  I don’t view this as an infringement on individuality by an means.  Individuality is a HUGE peice of it all.    But what they are finding is that we all are interconnected on some level or frequency.  This can be used to affect change for the greater good.  To win so to speak and progress instead of stagnating and continuing to be steered against our will.  We are a peice of it all and own it just as much as the guys screwing it up.  Unleashing inner power thru ancient means for a noble cause is what I’m reading into it.    Raising your vibrational frequency seems to be fascinating stuff.

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 15 ]

January 07, 2011, 05:17 PM

A video on 2012 Ascension.  This is all new stuff I’m finding…..so if it gets cheesy…...lol…well.  But, I think the principle and intention speaks for itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p71pfIi0dvo&feature=related

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 16 ]

January 07, 2011, 05:48 PM

This guy seems to explain the whole theory in detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 17 ]

January 07, 2011, 09:32 PM

Better video on Mer Ka Bah. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugql6D4pFKM

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 18 ]

January 09, 2011, 01:08 AM

scottyc33 - January 07, 2011, 03:44 PM

Wow DM5 - quite a post.

DM5 is right, no doubt about it. But I am pleased to report, it is not an easy path.

However, in response to my saying to one of my teacher’s “you do set a high bar…”; he responded - “there is little point in a low bar”. (and he is 71 and has all hios hair, after losing a lot in his 30’s)

Scotty - for collective consciousnes, think of it this way: if we havedinner together - your vibration affects me and mine yours, or failing that read Jung, or Russian bunnies in space freaking when they killed the bunny’s kiddies back in moscow.

Vibrational health is the summit.

While, as per my call sign, it is my only objective in life, I am not free of mental or emotional suffering yet. And so, of course, my body reflects that energy.

Don’t get me wrong, I sincerely appreciate and use LLLT, IH’s supps and some form of topicals - but now I even see my best exercises in the gym as cheating. I have not got to the stage where I see good diet as cheating - but I can appreciate why I believe true Masters (at least in a sense) would.

Hair just happens to be one of our best teachers. It is a suffering to appreciate.

As NM would say oever and over when locked up, “I am the captain of my ship.”

When you can say that in prison, purgatory becomes your freedom.

ever,
M

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 19 ]

January 09, 2011, 01:41 AM

Just saw this - sure there are many others.

http://www.kroegerhealer.com/vibrational-readings-cost-benefits.htm

and, of course - although he says nothing new - which is of course a compliment!

http://www.eckharttolle.com/home/#jit-7cf85de4084a4-0

M

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

# 20 ]

January 09, 2011, 12:16 PM

DM5 - January 07, 2011, 05:48 PM

This guy seems to explain the whole theory in detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA

Yeah - this is the guy I was talking about - David Wilcock.

He is a friend of Davide Wolfe - I came across him while perusing some of Wolfe’s videos.

I’ll watch this when I have an hour to kill smile.

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 21 ]

January 09, 2011, 03:27 PM

Fascinating stuff Scotty!  I’ve had many epiphanies over the past 2 days after consuming this info.  This is what they were refferring to in the movie “Cocoon” and showed in the movie “Contact”(inter-dimensional travel).  The light bodies and such.  It makes perfect sense.    Then you get into the personal ascension struggle,  with the Duality of man (yin(light) and yang(dark))....fighting your shadow and such. 

It is said that stars(like lasers, like us) cast the hologram(reality) much like a projector.  I new OMG was building something special with that helmet.  Now if we can just harness that frequency generator their talking about up in the “Pulsed Laser” thread and wake up the other sleepers;  we can “FIRE UP THE GRID” to defeat Yang and complete our mission here.

smile  (remember everyone).

Check out the movie : “Tron”(new version)  after consuming the above information.    After-all this is the Age of Acquarius were upon…....I vote to give it a boost!  One for the good guys.  Then again, in light of all the info it may all be irrelevant…..as the best is going to happen anyway.  LOL!

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 22 ]

January 10, 2011, 12:30 AM

Here’s another more illustrative take on this stuff.  It is mindblowing, inspiring and comforting at the same time.    It’s like reading a good book.  I get the feeling this is the secret stuff that FreeMasons learn about in their ceremonies and that author Dan Brown alludes to(albeit gently)  in his books.    The real prize is in the second half of the video when he talks about The Path.    I’m pretty sure Isaac Asimov used the Galactic Center as source in his Foundation novels.  I don’t think he was a Mason though. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdMppr6Ebs4&feature=channel

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

# 23 ]

January 10, 2011, 06:19 PM

I knew there was something big about Venus as it is alluded to so much in Masonic allegory.  Even more profound,  seems to be the whole pagan Goddess concept.  Wow!  I am floored!  This is part of their big secret.  It’s like reading the Da Vinci Code again and realizing an expanded ending.  This is foundation shaking news right here: 

“New initiates of Freemasonry are told to search for the, “lost Word” which is apparently the real name of God. In the third degree initiation they are given a clue and told to look, “to that bright and Morning Star”. Now the Morning Star is Venus who was a Roman Goddess. Though the Morning Star was also once called Lucifer, the god of light which people who claim that Freemasons are Devil worshippers, latch onto. Yet long before the creation of Lucifer it was the Babylonian Goddess Astarte who was the Morning Star. Further back in time she was known as the “Queen of the Star” and the Ancient Great Mother. (Jesus was also called the Morning Star in Revelations in the New Testament.”

We used to be Goddess worshippers in a matriarchal society at one point in time.    Its evocative of the movie “Eyes Wide Shut”(must see), which displays goddess worship thru and with group ritualisic sexual intercourse.    This was all commonplace and sacred routine in ancient antiquity.  But after a war between God(Yahweh) and Goddess(Ashera) worshippers (you know who won) it was deemed satanic and women were subjugated.  The devil is woman….LOL.      I’m starting to have less questions now.    Their existed no balance during the last 5000 years.  Men were all about destroying and conquests and power.    We demonized woman who offered the opposites being compassion love, and harmony(ymmv based on influence)    Something to think on.    This whole writeup is well worth the read. 

http://www.womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php

BTW:  The G in the Masonic compass symbol stands for “Goddess”.  Their reasons to keep secret info makes sense.  The Church persecuted those who propagated the truth.  The biggest secret however and one most highly guarded,  is puported to be the knowledge of our full human potential, more specifically our multi-dimensional apsects.  If your goal is to control someone who has innate power…...best to deny that aspect and discourage its development.

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.