Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

A1pup…..grin

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 1 ]

December 25, 2010, 07:38 AM

Happy Xmas every one and thanks to OMG for hs fabulous invention!

What Xmas persent did you get?

I think Santa did me a favor, I believe I have found at last what was causing my high sebum - regular use of cooked oils in my diet. I have cut back over 48 hours to zero and now I can feel a dry forehead again.

What did Santa bring you?

M

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

December 25, 2010, 12:10 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You know, some years you have that “Christmas Feeling” more than others, and this time it was the strongest I can remember in recent history, and I hope everyone else had the same experience! It’s absolutely fantastic!

I hope everyone got what they wanted -and I must say, I got way too many gifts this year and it really caught me by surprise!  Also, a special thanks goes to DM5 for the cigars!  THANK YOU!!!!

I’m about to go do one of my favorite, odd things, which is drive around on Christmas Day and smoke a cigar and marvel at all of the empty parking lots, closed businesses, and Christmas decorations.  I just love doing that -it’s the fact that there is zero traffic in the middle of the day or something.  Yeah, it’s weird but I’ve always loved doing that!

By the way, to talk a little about the site, I’m working on the “Scalp Skin Works Trifecta”.  I’m working on the information for the product review of the scalp peels “Basic” kit, Scalp Skin lady is going to do a “Scalp Peels 101” (so we will all know everything we need to know about them), and I want to do a full article on what she does in her clinic.  Here is a preview (and I don’t think she’d mind!):

What you are seeing is mechanically going into the follicle and removing all the built up crap -sebum, minerals (calcification), etc.!  Now, how WE can do this without her, I have no idea, but I think by this picture you can easily see how this could help every single one of us and why we should be doing it.  Seeing stuff like this excites me!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 3 ]

December 25, 2010, 12:46 PM

wow! thats looks amazing, I wish “Scalp skin ladys” clinic was in the UK!:)

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

# 4 ]

December 25, 2010, 05:52 PM

It easily can be in the UK - just get her to send you the kit, with scope.

I got mine, just get underway..

M

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 5 ]

December 25, 2010, 09:48 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 6 ]

December 26, 2010, 12:34 AM

Merry Christmas!

IGNORE

A1pup

RankRank

Total Posts: 72

# 7 ]

December 26, 2010, 05:11 AM

Thanks Mastery, i,ll look into it.

How is that sebum being removed? is it some sort of vacuum, or just the “scalp peel” removing it somehow?

anybody?

Thanks…

A1pup

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

# 8 ]

December 28, 2010, 09:24 AM

Now…. Why would you not want to include me?  :0(

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

# 9 ]

December 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

May the Holiday Season Warm your soul, Bring love into your heart and Bless you with everything this life has to offer.

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

# 10 ]

December 28, 2010, 12:03 PM

I really think the person to ask about all of this is Scalp skin lady, not me!

Happy holidays!

IGNORE

Peachfuzz

RankRank

Total Posts: 46

# 11 ]

December 28, 2010, 12:18 PM

OK watching that scope extraction thing is like watching someone pop a zit.  It’s gross but you kinda can’t not watch….

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 12 ]

December 30, 2010, 12:14 PM

ScalpSkinLady…

What I meant was so the people in Europe, Australia, India, etc. can get these benefits without having to spend their life savings on plane tickets to Sacramento!

Come on, don’t make me have to proof eveything I type!  I can’t live that way because I type too much!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.