Session length/frequency for 70 diode device

Share/Bookmark

Eranu

Rank

Total Posts: 10

December 26, 2010, 11:52 AM

Sup dudes. I might get around to introducing myself at some point, but I will probably forget anyway.

Thanks to OMG’s website I have built a 70 diode laser foam pad; It is an ungodly mess of wire, nuts and tape with lasers pointing the wrong way when I try to bend it, but I am just going to stick with it for now. I’ve even attached it to a baseball cap which doesn’t quite fit… Soon I will be overcoming this shortcoming with some elastic or something, so I can look even more like a disabled cyborg man-child. Awesome.

My question is: Instead of moving the device 3 times in one day for 20 minutes, would I be as well to do 20 minutes a day alternating spots? I wouldn’t be able to get in a rest day this way. The specs are based on OMG’s helmet guidelines of 2cm bristles etc.

Cheers.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

December 26, 2010, 02:50 PM

Hey, Eranu!

Yeah, you can do that!  You still want to try to minimize the overlap on the three areas, though, but you should be ok on the “resting” part as long as you are doing a different section each day.

-O.M.G

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.