DHT

Share/Bookmark

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

December 26, 2010, 10:24 PM

I feel like a huge part missing from my regimen is an effective DHT blocker, to be honest I feel the reason I haven’t been getting the desired effects from my hair regimen is lack of DHT blocker at all. I’ve been purely relying on hair growth stimulants like my supps/LLLT etc to fight my hair loss but I realize I need something to stop what’s causing it in the first place, which is why I wanted to ask some of you guys for your opinions on some good ones.

I did some research and heard extracts of saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and stinging nettle root in combination is a great way to stop DHT. Any Ideas?

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 1 ]

December 26, 2010, 10:55 PM

OK - I am glad you started this post. Aside for Zix’s stuff that many find work very well and I believe makes great sense - there is the question of what effect diet has on fatty acids, hormones and Prostoglandin production.

I believe we need to understand this a whole lot better to turn off the negative DHT.

Look up Page 58 of Rainbow Green Live Food book by Gabriel Cousins:-
http://books.google.bs/books?id=7NQYFlwT56QC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Rainbow+Green+Live-Food+Cuisine&source=bl&ots=aTXEs3sdTv&sig=QtQS68XtM4b5_bluxB22zjgCn9M&hl=en&ei=_gwYTZPzIZCcsQPGpdTwAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f;=false

OMG - can you cut and paste the chart from Page 58 (as I am no computer whizz) I am referring to, as this could then become a critically important resource for everyone if the diet experts amongst us can contribute to this thread…

M

IGNORE

BaldbeGone

RankRank

# 2 ]

December 26, 2010, 11:12 PM

Im sorry if I don’t understand what the chart says…could you possibly elaborate how it relates to DHT?

Should I just message Zix for the SuperZixII?

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 3 ]

December 26, 2010, 11:24 PM

Well, I believe the entire homonal cascade is very challenging to understand. Immortal and perhaps Nidhogge / jdp may be the best people to help us understand it better - but basically, from this chart at least, you do not want to stimulate Delta 5 Desaturase and avoid PG2. I would like to learn more about this. Zix will work, although what fascinates me is stopping the DHT internally as I feel it is a train on the sympton chain not the very root of the true cause. Still get Zix and his stuff - I am.

I will also start a thread over on Immortal’s site to ask about the chart and see if he responds…

M

IGNORE

BaldbeGone

RankRank

# 4 ]

December 28, 2010, 03:39 PM

Hmm if thats true that’s kind of disheartening. DHT is only a symptom makes hair loss a whole lot more complicated. I feel diet, stress, exercise, and a hair growth stimulants such as supps/LLLT would work tremendously if combined with potent DHT inhibitors, no?

I’ve completely ignored DHT tbh, thinking that there is another cause, but I was naive in my assumption. While there probably are other causes…DHT still seems to be a major one. Can your body become immune to these inhibitors is the real question? Like becoming tolerant to certain drug doses for instance

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.