The Minimum Laser Protocol

Share/Bookmark

clgrey

Rank

Total Posts: 16

December 27, 2010, 06:11 PM

Hey guys,
I have been noticing that the more I add stuff to my hair-retention regimen (clay, poly, internals, other externals), the less likely I am actually to stick to the routine, even skipping laser sessions. I think it is because I have just start to think that it is all getting complicated and time consuming. Frankly the simpler and more convenient something is, the more likely I am to stick with it. This was the original appeal of the Laser Messiah over the lasercomb or other treatments for me - just shove it on your head and surf the net for 20 minutes… now it is a matter of claying up, cleansing well, supplementing appropriately etc etc…. all which are no doubt GREAT additions, but they make me think it is becoming a bit of a job to do it all.

With that in mind, does anyone have an opinion on what the bare minimum laser protocol would be to maintain existing hair and ideally get hair regrowth?
Would it be simply laser 3 X per week for 20 minutes on a clean scalp (cleaned with ANY shamppoo)
Or would some other simple additions or modifications to that be required? (e.g. make sure cleaned with poly)

I am hoping something as simple as 3x and saw palmetto daily will be all it takes for the average week, and maybe throw in a clay here or there for a deeper pre-laser cleanse.

Doable? Or is doing the minimum just going to give me lousy results?

Thanks for any advice!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

December 29, 2010, 05:17 PM

it seems to me the bare minimum of just lasers for 60 minutes a week is probably enough for most people. All the rest is just icing on the cake.  And if you factor in your own words about not sticking to a more complicated regimen, the bare minimum is probably the most effective approach for you…there is nothing more important than consistent use.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.