Using Laser for almost 2 years…. Need help.

Share/Bookmark

Raxe

Rank

Total Posts: 2

January 05, 2011, 03:32 PM

Hey everyone,

Almost 2 years ago I bought a 300 Diode laser messiah from OMG.  (Hi John) (I’m the law student who bought the helmet from you years ago).  I’ve used it pretty consistently.

I continue to lose hair to this day.

I never got any of the scalp “burn” people talked about.

Recently I started using clay.

Anyway, my hair keeps getting worse.

I’d like to add zix or the “polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol mix”, but I really don’t have time to start being a chemist in my apartment.

I know making zix is complicated:  Does anyone make the Zix and sell the product so that I wouldnt have to mix anything?

Same question for the polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol mix.

Thanks everyone.

I’m beginning to lose hope and contemplating trying fin.

Raxe

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 1 ]

January 05, 2011, 05:03 PM

How is your diet? Diet IME is absolutely crucial as is the quality of your scalp. I had unbelievable results with OMG’s laser - but when my scalp became oily, it was not working for me, finally through adjusting my diet - my scalp dried back up and now I am happily back lasering again with OMG’s helmet with a vengeance. I think this is consistent with jdp’s comments on excess sebum. Basically I just cut out all cooked oils, and eat a bunch of raw organic dandleions three times a week to help my liver and gall bladdder regenerate. Also you may want to check out Immortal Hair’s site - IMO all these thinsg helps the laser work better, with Food and exercise being absolutely # 1.

On the scalp burn, did you use Bromelain. Scalp health is critically important, and in a sense just reflects your diet and internal organ’s situations.

In terms of Fin, I woudl use Zix WAY WAY before going for a nutcracker like that.

Very best of luck to you

M

PS never lose hope - ask OMG how to get your LLLT setup just right and then read all of jdp’s and CS’s quotes over on Immortal Hair. Other than that, I recommend Qi Gong.

IGNORE

Raxe

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 2 ]

January 06, 2011, 02:41 AM

Yeah… I’ve been an avid follower of IH for 2 years as well.  Been on his regimen for a long time also.

Admittedly, my diet has not been good. 

When I said “burn”, I meant “pump” that OMG used to talk about.

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 3 ]

January 06, 2011, 06:42 AM

The zix creator sells a zix II kit, which has everything you need.  It takes about 5 min to mix it, and does not require attending a high school chemistry class.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 4 ]

January 06, 2011, 11:29 PM

Raxe - January 06, 2011, 02:41 AM

Yeah… I’ve been an avid follower of IH for 2 years as well.  Been on his regimen for a long time also.

Admittedly, my diet has not been good. 

When I said “burn”, I meant “pump” that OMG used to talk about.

Good deal - Raxe - no easy way to say this but unless your diet is great you are farting against thunder! Sure, it is possible with phenomenal determination a la jdp to solve much through RIFE and many other things, but IME perfect diet is crtical.

M

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 5 ]

January 09, 2011, 03:53 AM

Hey, Raxe!

Yeah, I remember you!

I’ve known a lot of friends and family over the years that have gone to law school.  The one thing that’s the absolute truth that they all have in common is that they disappear completely for the first year, they surface a little bit during the second year, and by the third year they’re a much different person (especially with looks) than when they started.

So, I’m wondering if this is a massive CORTISOL problem.  Whether or not you feel “stressed” in the true sense of the word, law school is stressful, and this makes it an uphill battle.  Immortal has done a lot of research into the role that cortisol can play on hair loss, and there is an absolute link -and it’s one that makes it really hard to overcome.

I need to call him -both him and I have been really busy lately with our work and stressed out ourselves (speaking of cortisol!) -and I’ll see if he has anything to add.  I know you are already taking Immortal’s supplements, and I THINK that some of them are geared to combat the effects, but maybe there is more to add.

Obviously, I feel that a COMPLETE regimen in the best, and I’ve always stated that I think both Zix and polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol are a MUST (and I’m pretty sure that I told you that two years ago! lol…).  And see, you’re proving my point with the stress/cortisol thing when you say things like “but I really don’t have time to start being a chemist in my apartment”... everybody has time for that, so make the time!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

scottyc33

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 141

# 6 ]

January 09, 2011, 12:05 PM

Try Ashwaghanda (Sensoril) for stress.

It’s cheap - 4 month supply for $12.

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Ashwagandha-120-Veggie-Caps/3302?at=0

IGNORE

hairgirl

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 7 ]

January 09, 2011, 08:55 PM

Hi Raxe,

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope things get better for you.

I have had some very good results using Laser. I realize I am a newbie here but I’d like to see you get some results and wanted to pass this tidbit on.

In addition to using supplements, good hair products, better diet (not the best yet but I’m working on it) I have also been practicing regularly, sitting meditation (breath counting, body scanning, concentration, and insight meditation). My friends and family tell me it has changed me tremendously as I have always been anxious and easy to stress—Type A I guess. Anyway, I often wonder if this practice, which has calmed me down tremendously and has also made me - well, happier, might have anything to do with tending to my hair garden.

I wish you the best and hope you find something that will work for you.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.