Frizzymane

Rank

Total Posts: 12

January 06, 2011, 11:50 PM

For fun mainly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Th8EnPDowo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awfZDSk9q9Q

Enjoy!

“It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness.”  ~Cicero

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

January 07, 2011, 01:20 PM

Oh my gosh, that’s great!  Thanks for putting my picture of me on the toilet seat, too! lol…

I like how you did the pre-emptive strike against the trolls!

Eventually we’ll be able to post youtube videos right in here.  The fact that we can’t right now is the bane of my existence, but admittedly there are updates to the site that I haven’t applied yet, and there very well may be a fix for that in there.

Good job!  That takes a lot of guts! 
-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

January 07, 2011, 01:23 PM

Oh, you might want to address the idiots out there that are going to say the old staple “I just don’t see any difference at all.”  Most people that say that don’t actually MEAN THAT, of course, they just feel that it’s an effective way to take you down a few pegs!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 3 ]

January 07, 2011, 01:44 PM

Frizzymane,

Thanks for showing your results.  It looks like your hair as improved a lot to me.  Btw, your avatar is very distracting!

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 168

# 4 ]

January 08, 2011, 06:44 PM

Congrats Frizzymane!

IGNORE

Frizzymane

Rank

# 5 ]

January 08, 2011, 07:36 PM

“your avatar is very distracting!”

You’re telling me!

Thanks for the feedback.  I had to do the pre-emptive strike against the trolls because they always seem to try to undermine everything.  Already the video has a comment about how my results don’t seem so special.  Oh well…

I really am happy with the results and they look so much better in real life.  The photos just don’t do it justice.  Even though my hair doesn’t look like it did when I was 18 it actually looks like a full head of hair.  Or at least close enough to be satisfactory.  IMO I have crossed the threshold to look like a man with some thinning hair rather than a man with some hair left.  I’ll take it!

I remember a few months into using the lasers when I was at the gym where I trained.  One wall is all mirror and there are fluorescent lights overhead.  I had seen myself in those mirrors hundreds of times before.  But this time I looked at myself and saw a head of hair rather than light reflecting from my scalp.  That just made my day!  And I knew that my contraption was having an effect.  Now I love that when I look in the mirror I see hair instead of glare.

It’s funny that people rarely make note of my hair consciously.  They just say “you look really good.”  It’s as if the condition of one’s hair registers unconsciously.  Except in the perception of other people suffering from hair loss.  They notice everything! smile

I’m a young looking 40 year old.  Last year people told me that I look like I am in my 30’s.  Lately people I have met have been assuming that I am in my 20’s.  And those were 25 year olds who were surprised to learn that I am 15 years older.  The only thing that has changed in 1 year is the hair.

John, thank you for putting this information out there for people to use.  I remember when I stumbled onto your website by random chance and could barely make sense of what I was reading.  I spent the whole weekend reading the entire site.  I went from “I couldn’t do this, it’s too complicated” to “Maybe I could do this” to “I’m definitely doing this!”  And for the same price as a hand-held, commercial laser product that is too weak to have any effect (that I may have, in my ignorance, been suckered into buying at some point.)

I really didn’t like how I looked in the condition where I wasn’t quite bald, but I didn’t look quite like I had a full head of hair.  If I had just gone bald, then fine, I would be bald and that would be that.  But being stuck in that middle state bothered me.  My changes may not have been dramatic, but they have positively impacted the quality of my life.  In subtle ways, but still positive.

So thanks again for the info and support.  If you provide a mailing address you might receive a small token of appreciation.

“It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness.”  ~Cicero

IGNORE

hairgirl

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 6 ]

January 09, 2011, 08:43 PM

Thanks for posting your results. I see a big difference - feels good doesn’t it?! WTG!

IGNORE

Frizzymane

Rank

# 7 ]

January 15, 2011, 09:10 AM

The unexpected benefits of lasers continue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orKb8YQD_7E

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 8 ]

January 15, 2011, 03:06 PM

Dude Frizzymane! Your hair looks awesome. Those are some fantastic results man, congrats. I’m currently at the 18 month mark and I could not be happier; I’ve pretty much gone from a guy destined to be bald by 30 to a guy who will have a full head of hair at 30. What a difference a year and a half makes. Thank you so much OMG!

IGNORE

YoungBalder

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

# 9 ]

January 15, 2011, 08:42 PM

Frizzymane- Wow congrats on your success! Are you using anything else besides lasers? Internal regimen? Topicals?

IGNORE

Aussie013

Rank

Total Posts: 4

# 10 ]

January 15, 2011, 09:43 PM

Do you guys have any tips, i have gone 5 months 3x 20 no suceess this far. I was thinking of going back to 2x25min due to work…

IGNORE

Zeke

Rank

Total Posts: 5

# 11 ]

January 16, 2011, 12:13 PM

Frizzymane- Looks good ,I am also seeing results. Did you ever have a H.T. ?

IGNORE

lmao

RankRank

Total Posts: 57

# 12 ]

January 27, 2011, 12:03 AM

If I had just gone bald, then fine, I would be bald and that would be that.  But being stuck in that middle state bothered me.  My changes may not have been dramatic, but they have positively impacted the quality of my life.  In subtle ways, but still positive.

i know exactly what you mean.  My father receded in his 20’s to about a norwood 3, just bad enough to look a bit weird, and then stayed that way with no treatments or drugs.

i seem to be following in his footsteps.  I have receded and continue to slowly recede into my 30’s, and its slowing in the same pattern.  i do use treatments but they dont seem to make any difference.  I seem destined to stay in a norwood 3 pattern.  hopefully it will stop the same way he did.  If not i think i will still have alot of hair into my 40’s and 50’s, as its a slow progression, but it will look weird.  the hair i have is thick, but i am developing an ‘island’ between my temples, and thinning in the crown.

oh well, it could be worse, family members have leukemia, and cancers, and heart problems.  i am at least for the moment healthy.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.