6 months in

Share/Bookmark

SolitaireCloneInX

RankRank

Total Posts: 56

January 18, 2011, 08:05 PM

So I’m in my 6th month of LLLT with my Laser Messiah, and I haven’t noticed any major developments yet. My scalp feels better, and I think my hair is looking a little healthier. I’ve been using the Polysorbate 80/ethyl alcohol pre-shower topical. (There was about a 3 month period where I ran out of Polysorbate, so I just recently started it back up again last month.) Not too long ago I also added a couple of the Top 6 supplements (Curcumin & Krill Oil).

Anyway, I have noticed that in the last couple weeks that I’m going through a pretty big shed. I had a small shed in the first couple months of LLLT, but this one seems much larger.I was just curious if this was normal?? (Honestly, I’m a little nervous and need some encouragement.)

P.S. This might be a little OT, but I’ve been noticing that all of my shedding hair have the little white bulbs on the end; what does that signify exactly?

Some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

January 19, 2011, 12:29 AM

the white bulbs are probably sebum so you might benefit from some enzyme scalp peels that so many guys on this site talk about.  As for the shed, it’s usually a good sign. I wouldn’t worry about it.  It sounds like you’re about at the time frame where it happens to most people who laser, myself included

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

BaldbeGone

RankRank

Total Posts: 81

# 2 ]

January 28, 2011, 11:41 PM

I went through the exact same thing man. exact same month, sounds almost identical. I would suggest a DHT inhibiting topical or supplement. The life extension Ultra prostate formula is really good apparently. Im using it and its all-natural, has all the big DHT inhibitors in there and then some. (of course you have to use this for over 6months at least to get results)

Sorry to break this to you but you might go through another shed…or maybe not. I am…but then again I wasnt able to use my messiah for two months so you might fare better than me. Just stay positive. remember it takes 6-18months for hair to cycle so you’re not even close.

Just do what you can and tell yourself that by this time next year you’ll be a Rockstar. Cheers me up during the times of despair. But you just can’t let it get to you. avoid mirrors if you have to lol. Occupy yourself and do what you can because that’s all you can do. IF you dwell on it. Its just a waste of time. I was in the same boat as you and still am, but I learned I can’t speed up a year to 2 year process. Anyway go have sex. go out and party it up with friends. hit on girls. get drunk. work out. read a book.

Good luck man

Sure, shit happens...but so does good shit!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.