Success with Spiro and Super Zixx II!

Share/Bookmark

intellectural

Rank

Total Posts: 12

February 08, 2011, 01:20 PM

Guys—

Just wanted to say that I’m having serious success right now with a combination of supplements, spiro and super zixx II. I haven’t shed a single hair shampooing in the last few days, which is pretty unbelievable. I think the spiro/zixx combo is definitely the kicker, I’m also using alcar, na-r-ala, biotin, curcumin, taurine, and Driven Sports Triazole (intermittently) for aromatase control. I’m hoping to add a helmet into the mix soon to get some regrowth, I’m hoping I can keep any further loss at bay though until then.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

February 10, 2011, 11:58 AM

That’s great news but I feel I may need to remind you of something you already know. Treating this condition is a long, long term proposition. There will be times when despite doing everything right, things appear to be getting worse. Furthermore, in my experience people who put too much emphasis on how their hair is doing day to day often do not get good results. The key is to remain compliant to a regimen for a long period of time no matter what.

Just wanted to say that for what it’s worth. Best of luck to you.

IGNORE

intellectural

Rank

# 2 ]

February 10, 2011, 12:08 PM

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it. I’ve been losing hair since 18 (I’m 32 now) so I’ve been through it all. I’m pretty in tune to my hair though, and I can definitely tell something is working. I’ve never used these two products in conjunction before, I’ll continue to update on how things are going.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 3 ]

February 10, 2011, 12:41 PM

By all means keep us updated! You may have hit on something!

IGNORE

intellectural

Rank

# 4 ]

February 10, 2011, 12:47 PM

Well, I really need to get a helmet from OMG, working to get those $$ together sometime this year. I’m hoping I’ll be able to see some regrowth with that, I’ve had 2 transplants for a total of around 2,500 grafts (which has helped) but I definitely need a lot more density.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.