I’m an idiot.

Share/Bookmark

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

February 16, 2011, 04:28 PM

I was pondering money the other day and have come to the conclusion I am a complete idiot. Why didn’t I just purchase a whole bunch of domain names 12-15 years ago? Think of the domains I should have bought. (Weightloss.com, NFL.com, MLB.com and probably 100 others). Then I could have just sat back and let people purchase them from me for millions of dollars.

I was surfing the internet since the beginning! I saw the commercial value of the internet before most of these domains were bought up. Why didn’t it occur to me to buy a bunch? I knew the potential yet didn’t jump on the opportunity.

It’s official. I’m an idiot.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

February 25, 2011, 08:49 AM

Nah, you’re not an idiot with some of those like “NFL.com” because they can SUE to get that domain from you now!  But yeah, “Weightloss.com” would have been fantastic!

But Joe… you have a good family, you’re doing well for yourself, and although you think you’re completely miserable with the “human condition”, you’re actually very happy, so hey… that’s success in my book! lol…

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.