Hair and Money

Share/Bookmark

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

February 25, 2011, 08:46 AM

Thank you for posting that! Now that I’m actually getting “caught up” (most of you haven’t seen me much since before Christmas!), I want to do a full article on this!

The reason why is because I want people to understand that they SHOULD NOT FEEL EMBARRASSED about fighting hair loss.  Hair loss can absolutely impact your career, your financial potential, and your success with the opposite sex.  Unfair?  Maybe, but that’s the way it is and that’s the way it always will be.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course -some people look fantastic bald.  That’s not us or we wouldn’t be here!  The fact is that in my opinion, fighting hair loss should be right up there with the other things you do to help your career. 

I can’t put my finger on the article, but there is one out there that shows women are MUCH LESS LIKELY to click on balding men’s profiles on dating sites.  That’s profound because it’s actions vs. what they tell people (“Oh, no, bald men are fine.” -yeah, right.). 

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.