ScalpSkinLady’s kit

Share/Bookmark

LegendaryReturn

Rank

Total Posts: 8

February 26, 2011, 02:57 PM

So i’v ordered the kit and used the peel about 3-4 times.

Since i ordered Karen isnt returning my mail.
I wanted to ask if there’s anyone who uses/used the kit because i have some questions…

First, the oil (the anti demodex one, kinda reddish/orange color with vit A&E) - when am i suppose to use it? the label says an hour before bed time. I assume its the same day as i peel? because the bottle is so ridicolesly small that i think enough for *Maybe* 4-5 applications max.

So far after 4 peels, i am not noticing anything.
Also, what does mist the hair with water after the rubbing the enzyme in means? just a tad of water and then put the cap on? is it best to use warm water to open the pores?

The label isnt too informative
What do you guys think?

IGNORE

robadob

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 1 ]

February 27, 2011, 02:45 PM

LR- Wash your hair with the shampoo making sure to really get any excess sebum off the scalp. While the hair is still damp apply the enzyme. Spritz with a water bottle a few times and put the shower cap on. The sole purpose of the water and cap is to keep the enzyme peel damp and active. Water temp shouldn’t matter much for this purpose.

The oil is to be applied every night. You don’t need very much at all, just enough to put a thin layer on troubled spots of the scalp.

IGNORE

LegendaryReturn

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 2 ]

February 27, 2011, 06:03 PM

Problem is my entire frontal-mid area is diffusing…
Cant put it overnight… The oil thing is a big part of this kit?

Got any results from the kit Robadob?

Thanks!

IGNORE

robadob

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 3 ]

February 27, 2011, 06:31 PM

I apply it to my temples and frontal area and it only takes a few drops per application. If you apply it about an hour before bed time it will dry enough that you don’t even really notice it on. The neem and the EFA’s in the oil are good for killing mites and reducing inflammation.

I think the kit has done a good job of exfloiating the scalp and itch has reduced. I haven’t noticed much as far as results yet but I’m hoping when coupled with immortal’s top 6 and a laser helmet I’ll see something over time.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.