regenepure

Share/Bookmark

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

February 27, 2011, 04:01 AM

I have been researching a new shampoo to use because it seems that the Nizoral is drying my hair out.  Has anyone tried Regenepure?

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

February 27, 2011, 02:35 PM

Ninja,

I used to use Nizoral a long time ago.  I switch at that time to a mix of tea tree oil, neem oil, and virgin coconut oil.  I would leave on the oils 15 to 45 minutes and then shampoo out with a good organic shampoo from aubreys or avalon.  That completely got rid that scalp itch for me and I never look back at Nizoral. 

They put Hydrochloric acid in Nizoral to break down the scales on your scalp but that wreaks havoc on your hair and dries it out majorly (it did for me as well).  I now use tto, co, and almond oil instead of neem.

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 2 ]

March 01, 2011, 12:25 PM

Thanks Lapwing.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 3 ]

March 01, 2011, 03:27 PM

ninja4hire—

We have a completely organic essential oil shampoo out now if you’re interested.  Here is some information:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4871-decalcify-and-ortho-organic-shampoo-conditioner-officially-released

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.