Scalp stuble tattoos

Share/Bookmark

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

February 28, 2011, 01:29 PM

Hello,

Has anyone ever taken a look at these things?  I have very serious diffuse thinning.  So much so that I could never get a transplant even if i wanted one.  I know that I could pull off the shaved head look if i had the little shadow appearance of stuble.  I think many people could too.  Apparently, they do these tattoos now that mimic scalp stuble, hence the appearance of baldness is gone.  I know it must have drawbacks but has anyone ever scene these tattoos? 

IGNORE

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

Total Posts: 64

# 1 ]

February 28, 2011, 03:56 PM

I don’t know this as pure fact, but I’m pretty sure this is what Vin Diesel does. I don’t think he has permanent tattoos, but he is definitely slick bald on the top of his scalp, and in many of his movies you can tell the stuble on the top of his head is different from the sides. I read somewhere a long time ago that he admitted to being bald on top, and that the stuble that appears on the top of his head was a cosmetic thing.

Anyway, I have seen a few of the more popular clinic’s pictures, and a lot of those people just had far too much done. I think its a pretty good look on Vin, but then again his skin is already pretty dark. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with having the top shadow (I blade shaved my head on and off for years, had one of those headblades) as long as you’re pretty tanned up. I’m pretty pale, I always had a dark shadow and my MPB became incredibly obvious so I stopped shaving and grew my hair out to hide it.

Shave your head once, and see how it looks. You never know, you may like it. I know that if my MPB ever became incredibly obvious despite my hair being 4-5 inches long I’d just shave it again.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

# 2 ]

February 28, 2011, 06:13 PM

Fight the stump….

I’ve heard that too.  It does appear that he has more stubble in certain films.  Almost as if he has a full head of hair if he grew it.  Vin is relatively tan, however he isn’t quite black (Italian & Dominican I believe).  However, he is just right for the look.  I’m probably a shade lighter than him (Italian).  I tan very well in the summer, but living in the Northeast I dont get much sun for 8 months of the year.  Even so Im not quite pale even in the winter.  I do notice my scalp is lighter than my normal skin.  I would expect that as it is usually protected from the sun.  Ive always wondered how I would look with a shaved or even buzzed head.  In many ways, I could see myself falling in love with it.  My hair is completely diffuse so it is a nightmare to comb or have cut. I can see this going 50/50 in either direction for me.  Alot of people suggest this, probably because they see my hair is so thin and feel it would look better.  I guess I’ll be doing it soon anyway.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 3 ]

February 28, 2011, 09:52 PM

http://www.artistryconceptshairreplication.com/achmgallery.htm

IGNORE

lmao

RankRank

Total Posts: 57

# 4 ]

March 01, 2011, 04:22 AM

i think it looks quite good if its done right by a qualified person.  But personally i would rather be bald than be ‘that guy’.  its just going too far in my opinion, and i think people would treat u like a loser if they found out.  Jermaine jackson has got some sort of fake hairline, i think its tattoos but it might just be painted on, and quite frankly, i just cant take him seriously.

come on man.  I know its hard going bald, but u have to have ur dignity as well.  tattooing fake hair on ur head is like hair pieces in my opinion, they can look good, they can be undetectible, but eventually i think u lose ur dignity and grace.

i’d rather just be a bald man, as much as that sux.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

# 5 ]

March 01, 2011, 09:32 AM

Anxious1…

I think thats kinda how I feel.  Its an interesting idea, but when is it just too far?  And you cant really compare Vin Diesel to a normal guy.  He is a celebrity and with celebrities all bets are off.  Many of them wear expensive hair systems, but that doesnt mean the common man can get away with these things.  Sometimes, it seems like shaving your head is the simplest and most effective way to deal with the issue.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.