Photo Record Of Your Hair

Share/Bookmark

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

March 05, 2011, 04:11 PM

I saw a discussion on photo evidence on IH’s site.  One guy made a good case that even though you may not document your hair loss or regrowth with photos, you should have a photo record of your hair through out the years.  That is, you should be able see a general trend of how your hair is doing over the years.

It made look at my own photos from say 2005 to 2011.  I have a lot digital ones of those on my computer.  Looking at my photos, I don’t see any real degradation of my hair.  The way I wear my hair kind of covers the temples and I don’t hardly have any photos of the back of my head.  I have couple of those and I don’t see any scalp.  So my photo record shows I am bi-winning! 

Anyway I think that guy made a good comment that this is a good way at least for yourself to check how you are doing over the years.  The good thing since I halted my hair loss and got back some modest regrowth is when I see people, who two or three years ago were about at the same level of hair loss as myself, are now dramatically much more balder than me.  So people who think halting hair loss is no big deal are fools!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.