Hair Memes

Share/Bookmark

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

Total Posts: 64

March 18, 2011, 08:25 AM

I was browsing some other boards a bit, and I just couldn’t help but notice there’s just a ton of people being a ton of negative lately. Fight fire with fire? Screw that, fight fire with hair memes!

In case anyone else wants to join the tomfoolery, http://wigflip.com/roflbot/ is the site I use for easy meme generation.

roflbot6.jpg

roflbot7.jpg

roflbot8.jpg

roflbot9.jpg

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 18, 2011, 09:15 PM

Ha ha ha!  Man, I’m such a big fan of the picture meme genre!  I go to a few sites -some that I won’t mention because they are associated with hacker activity- just to keep my finger on the pulse of the current great ones!

Yeah, though, they are a fantastic way to get a point across, and I frankly don’t think most of the people with minox bottles shoved up their a-holes would get them anyway, so that compounds the funny-ness for us!

This doesn’t have anything to do with hair loss, but this is currently the greatest picture that I’ve ever seen:

so-i-became-a-god.jpg

...And I wanted to make a thread on this Monday when it was HOT, but I’m sure everyone has seen this video now:

bully-owned.gif

Truly inspirational!  Full video and backstory here:

Kid Fights Back with Devastating Body Slam!

-O.M.G.
  ▲
▲ ▲

[If you don’t know what the triangles are, too bad! lol…]

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 2 ]

March 19, 2011, 12:55 AM

Hey, I never have heard of Memes.  Pretty cool!  Thanks!!  grin

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.