what’s the latest on regimen and store

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

March 22, 2011, 06:32 PM

what’s the latest word on the site store and the posting of the official regimen?

Also,

when is the site expected to be fully operational/fully published?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 1 ]

March 23, 2011, 09:42 AM

mj—

Supplements still available through http://www.ImmortalHair.org -> Natural Regrowth Forum for the time being.  Not sure when the site is going to be fully operation/published, but trust me, we’re all working on stuff behind the scenes.  Right now, working on an all-natural topical that blends western science with eastern medicine.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

March 23, 2011, 05:03 PM

MJ…

After being directed to a current thread at another site with you on it, I can fully appreciate why you would want to know when THIS SITE will be fully up and running!  That’s just plain lawlessness and transparent shenanigans from some very unethical people that don’t care truly about anyone else’s success with fighting hair loss.

Any site in which an owner/moderator allows for anonymous posters to say an undisputedly proven treatment DOESN’T WORK and lets it go unchallenged is doing a disservice to the entire hair loss community.  Man, any site in which an owner/moderator is perhaps INVOLVED in it -or ENCOURAGING IT because of something so paultry as LOSING A POPULARITY CONTEST to someone (something which no one fighting their hair loss cares about)... that’s even worse.

Nobody gives a flying f-bomb about that attitude -we just want to fight hair loss. That’s the reason why I started this site and why Immortal started his.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 3 ]

March 23, 2011, 05:11 PM

Nidnodge….

What type of topical are you working on?  Will this be similar to zix?

Also,

Is the use of alcohol necessary when mixing zix? My scalp is very sensitive and Id love to give zix a try along with the laser treatments.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 4 ]

March 23, 2011, 08:17 PM

Nidnodge,

I like the sound of a blend like that….could be very interesting.  I’ve been holding off on the supp line of yours for various reasons (1. didn’t want to start something that I wasn’t sure was going to be around long term, and 2.  the overall price for the entire line is a bit beyond my budget at the moment.  But once the site store is up and running I’m looking forward to ordering the res/cum product and maybe a few of the others.  But a good topical is something I’ve been searching for for a while, and would definitely be on the top of my list.

Thanks for your efforts!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 5 ]

March 23, 2011, 08:20 PM

and OMG…...it’s a shame that so many people will read threads like that and not get the information they deserve to hear. SO yeah, this place is a resource that people need to hear about it…the sooner the better.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 6 ]

March 23, 2011, 08:32 PM

MJ I know exactly the thread you are talking about. While opinions may differ on how to best handle these type of threads I agree with you that we should make an effort at least to try to tell the truth about LLLT on threads such as the one in question. You did a good job and I made some comments as well. I think we accomplished something. Despite all the “bad press” LLLT got on that thread we effectively nullified the demonization with our posts. That’s about all we can do.

But I believe we have to continue to fight these thread in this way because in the end it is the people suffering from hairloss that we are helping. Eventually I think OMG’s plan is to be SO HUGE a site and get so much traffic that we will no longer need to care about what other message boards are saying about LLLT. Personally I don’t think we’ve reached that point yet.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.