Has anyone seen Dr. Hitzig’s new batch of pics over on Hairsite?

Share/Bookmark

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

Total Posts: 64

March 26, 2011, 02:38 PM

Apparently, he has a patient or two that has seen rather decent results on injections of ACell alone. To be honest, I think the results he’s been getting with the stuff are promising to say the least.

I did find a source of the powder, as opposed to the sheets, but I lost the link and they’re either no longer selling it (searches have been fruitless), or their store is hidden so deep in the Google bowels that I can’t find them.

Every time I see pics like those, I can’t help but think about how much better these procedures might work on someone who is truly diligent when it comes to scalp care.

In any case, I feel like I am just going to take the plunge and go all in with a wounding experiment when my taxes come in. I don’t know if using a deep skin roller with the ACell powder will garner the same effects, but with all the experimentation being done by Hitzig and Cooley, it seems like this stuff could really do some good. Four to six weeks with snail slime to soften and remodel the skin, 1.5mm skin roller with a solution of ACell in saline, followed by daily Renokin applications for its WNT mimicking peptides/ DKK1 downregulation. Probably run me close to $300, or enough to have my long malfunctioning lasers replaced with maybe 50 more added on, but it’s something I really want to try.

Hopefully I can find a source for the ACell powder, and maybe try to find out what the exact concentration of ACell in saline would be most beneficial. Too bad the only source of those WNT mimicking peptides seems to be Renokin, as opposed to having them by themselves. I did, however, find a site selling growth factors, but I don’t know if they sell to the public, and I am apprehensive to use them without having any knowledge of exactly how to use them in their raw state.

http://www.stemrd.com/index.php?/WNT-proteins.html

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 26, 2011, 07:51 PM

When I saw with Dr. Cooley last year, he said that there were a few people that had great results with that as well.

This is acell, btw -that clear liquid in the round container:

acell-in-surgery.gif

What was funny is that he implied that there was a definite wide range of responses, and some people did respond astoundingly.  I wonder why that is?

I actually didn’t realize that was something that we could really get our hands on -was it available before for the general public?

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

March 26, 2011, 07:57 PM

Oh, lol… and I had NO IDEA that hairsite was still around!  Wow!

I’m all for some experimenting with acell, though.  I do get a little “weird” about wounding, so I won’t be doing that.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

# 3 ]

March 28, 2011, 01:43 PM

Yeah, the pictures Dr. Hitzig had posted showed some very promising looking results from just the ACell alone, almost mind blowing when you take into account all the ACell is doing is allowing for the skin to regenerate to a more natural state. I’m well interested in what he has to show when he uses the new method of PRP he’s going to be using (14 times more concentrated than typical PRP, or something like that) mixed with the ACell.

As for the ACell, you can buy the sheets pretty easily, they’re just expensive as hell. However, I did find a site that sold the powder as well as the sheets, but I had to wipe my HD and reinstall windows, so I lost all of my bookmarks. I haven’t been able to find that store since, and I just can’t seem to find another source for the stuff. I am dead set on having this stuff, I just don’t possess the wizardry to obtain the stuff. Might start sending emails out and seeing what comes back.

Wounding itself isn’t so bad, outside of the fact that it hurts exactly like you’d think a roller covered in needles would. The addition of WNT enhancers/Dkk1 downregulators is newer territory, and I can imagine you aren’t the only one apprehensive about it. Having used a roller on my face a few times, I can definitely say that it does break up fibrotic tissue really well, though I can’t imagine my face being as fibrotic as my scalp at this point.

In any case, I have been reading hair loss threads for a handful of years now, and it always seems like good ideas pop up and fade away before anyone really gives them a shot. Even when people do, they almost never seem to do anything to condition their scalp before hand, leaving me to wonder just how well things could work with a nice, supple, and well nourished scalp in play. Right now, after absorbing information provided by others for as many years, I feel like if I’m going to try and give something back, then I may as well do something oft talked about, and do it as right as I can manage. If it doesn’t work out, then at least I’ll be able to eliminate some of the variables for anyone else looking to try it themselves.

IGNORE

FunkyStumpfighter

RankRank

# 4 ]

March 30, 2011, 10:48 AM

http://www.greatmedicalsupplies.com/supply~MIRCO-PARTICLES-MATRISTEM-MICROMATRIX-6-MSC1860EPH~MIRCO-PARTICLES-MATRISTEM-MICROMATRIX-6-MSC1860EPH.htm

God, that’s expensive. There’s a 30mg bag thats about 70$ cheaper, but I can’t find it in stock anywhere.

IGNORE

Corleone

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 5 ]

May 18, 2011, 09:50 AM

FS, any updates or success on this?

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.