is it safe to use laser helmet for my acne?

Share/Bookmark

Anders

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

March 27, 2011, 12:16 PM

Guys,

I suffer from acne, had heard here that lasers could be beneficial in treating it.  If so, can anyone tell me a safe time period to put my laser helmet across my face,

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 27, 2011, 12:28 PM

Lasers are fantastic for treating acne (both our red hair loss lasers and the blue spectrum).  The problem, though, you will have with using your helmet on your face is protecting your eyes.  You can use stainless steel, whatever… trust me, there is nothing you can do to block it all out because the intensity of all those diodes is so much that it just goes through the skin all around the face, and when you shut your eyes you’ll still see “red”.

That’s why I’ve had such problems with my face device.  I’ve come to the conclusion that there has to be an extremely large gap around the eyes AND temples.  I think L.E.D.‘s would have to be used seperately around those areas.

So, lasers, yes… helmet, no! 

I made a makeshift device last year that targeted just the beard area, and it had a protective border around the edges and it did work ok, and I’ll eventually try to make that again.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Anders

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

# 2 ]

March 28, 2011, 03:17 PM

Are you saying this could harm my eyesight?  Iv cut some stainless steel and some Aluminium to try them out.  Also, I wonder how long i should hold my laser helmet over my face…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.