Zix Questions

Share/Bookmark

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

March 27, 2011, 05:33 PM

First, is anyone using a mix of simply zinc / b6 in distilled water.  One reason I avoided zix was the use of alchohol as my scalp is very sensitve. 

Second, is anyone currently mixing zix for sale?

Thanks everyone.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

March 27, 2011, 05:48 PM

I used that original formula for the first year or so that I used it -maybe this was 2004 or 2005 or so?  It definitely helped then without the alcohol, but I do think the alcohol in it helps.

What’s funny is that I used to be really sensitive to alcohol, too.  One day… I found I could tolerate it just fine.  I don’t know whether the change was mental, or good or bad or whatever.  This was before the LLLT stopped my MBP itch, so I don’t know what caused it!

I don’t know about the “for sale” part.  I think Joe was working on that, but I don’t know if he’s gone through with it yet.  I’ll let him answer that!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 2 ]

March 27, 2011, 08:38 PM

OMG…Whatz up man? I was actually gonna reach out to you to fill the rest of my helmet with diodes.  Man my sides and back are catching up to the top.  My type of thinning is crazy because I have hair where people usually lose ground first.  Then Im losing hair on the sides and back.  Anyway, I am seeing some vellous hairs in my receeding areas. Ive been back on the helmet consistently for a few months now.  I really wish I had stuck with it the original time when I was five months in. I feel like I should have had the additional diodes added then.  I dont think I waited long enough to gage results.  Anyway, Im thinking of starting with the zix to compliment my regimen.  However, Im always leary of the alcohol in most topicals. I tried rogain years ago when first experiencing loss. It tore my scalp a new one and I will never try that crap again.  I have to admit, I never really tried the batch of zix you sent for fear of scalp irritations.  Im thinking zix may help with the laser results which would be great.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.