@Overmachogrande

Share/Bookmark

HopeforHair

RankRank

Total Posts: 29

April 01, 2011, 10:05 AM

Hi Overmachogrande!

I’m not sure if you received my email or not but I wrote you a few days back and received no response. I wanted to order one of your helmets and been asking for payment information. Essentially I’d like to order one now and can pay with my credit card (master card). Please let me know.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

April 01, 2011, 11:30 AM

I’m going to the coffee shop to answer emails this afternoon!  You’ll hear from me!

lasers-booyah.jpg

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

April 01, 2011, 08:25 PM

John. How did you put that text “overmachogrande.com” over that picture without it looking like a rectangle hiding the background of those two guys suit’s?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 3 ]

April 01, 2011, 11:00 PM

All the fantastic, complex, AWESOME graphics that I bring to the table, and THAT is the one that you ask questions about?!  It’s text… you just select the text function in Photoshop and type whatever you want on it!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 4 ]

April 02, 2011, 08:11 PM

What happened? Still haven’t heard back

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

April 02, 2011, 08:13 PM

I’m working on them still -I got the point where I couldn’t answer anymore in one sitting!  I’ll finish up tomorrow!  Occasionally I’ll get a lot more email than normal, so it takes me a while to catch up.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 6 ]

April 03, 2011, 02:17 AM

ok no problem. i was just worried that you might have not received my mail etc.

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

Total Posts: 68

# 7 ]

April 03, 2011, 07:11 AM

The Zix Creator - April 01, 2011, 08:25 PM

John. How did you put that text “overmachogrande.com” over that picture without it looking like a rectangle hiding the background of those two guys suit’s?

You can use “The gimp” application, which you can write text over pictures in gif format !

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 8 ]

April 03, 2011, 09:33 PM

Wow, GREAT free app!  Thanks for the ‘heads up’, pierre!!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 9 ]

April 04, 2011, 02:26 PM

Hey, HopeforHair…

I answered your email, right?

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 10 ]

April 04, 2011, 05:41 PM

Yes you did, thanks a lot. I’ll get my stuff together tommorrow or wednesday and place an order. Do you know how long it’ll approximately take till shipment?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:15 PM

I’ll put you on the schedule for Saturday, but in all likelihood it’ll be ready on Friday! 

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 12 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:17 PM

one more smile

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 13 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:19 PM

Pierre… I’m going to put you on a video.  I’m setting up my home studio so I can record a bunch of videos EASILY, and I know we’ve skyped before!

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 14 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:22 PM

wink

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 15 ]

April 10, 2011, 06:42 PM

Does anybody know if there is a better way to contact OMG than through his email account? Seems like he only checks his emails every few days or so. I’m sure he’s really busy so there might be a better way to contact him?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 16 ]

April 10, 2011, 06:54 PM

I’m here, I just got sick and have been knocked out for most of the weekend. I’ll get back to you tomorrow.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 17 ]

April 10, 2011, 10:47 PM

ah ok cool. Hope you recover soon

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 18 ]

April 15, 2011, 11:44 AM

you got new post in your email account OMG smile)

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 19 ]

April 15, 2011, 02:02 PM

OverMachoGrande - April 10, 2011, 06:54 PM

I’m here, I just got sick and have been knocked out for most of the weekend. I’ll get back to you tomorrow.

Damn how people can get sick living in the sunshine state ? :D

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 20 ]

April 15, 2011, 05:18 PM

Hey OMG,

Do you take Vit D3 and Vit C?  I take these two and I don’t get sick anymore.  I take 4000 iu D3 and 6000 mg Vit C from Oct to end of April.  I then do about half the dosage for the summer months.  It is good to take an extra boost of B12 when you feel tired or run down as well.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 21 ]

April 18, 2011, 02:28 AM

Hi OMG, are you better?What are you up to man?Waiting for a response…....(sorry I know I might seem impatient but am currently going through a shed and am real nervous and waiting anxiously for the helmet)...

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 22 ]

April 19, 2011, 12:39 AM

still waiting for a response

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.