Best Shampoo ? Avoiding agressive surfactant

Share/Bookmark

pierre

RankRank

Total Posts: 68

April 03, 2011, 10:05 AM

Which king of shampoo do you guys use ?
I usually use supermarkets shampoo using lot of sulfates and agressive surfactant, but I think I’m gonna change this way.
I need some advices.

I’ve heard about many shampoo like nizoral, etc…

What you guys think about it ?

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 1 ]

April 03, 2011, 10:49 AM

this one seems very good :

•No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, or other harsh chemicals
•No parabens, harsh preservatives, or grapefruit seed extract
•No synthetic fragrances or colors
•pH balanced

Contains :

•Biotin
•Saw Palmetto
•Aloe
•Jojoba

http://www.organicshampoostore.com/reviews/avalon-organics/biotin-b-complex-thickening-shampoo-review/

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 2 ]

April 03, 2011, 12:23 PM

Pierre—

We have our own shampoo that we came out with, that has got nothing but GREAT feedback from folks.  It’s completely organic, essential oils.  Here is a link for more information:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4871-decalcify-and-ortho-organic-shampoo-conditioner-officially-released

I just read a new testimonial in that thread (very last response), by adam2525:

“Thanks Nidhodge grin

This is an amazing shampoo. For the past few days I’ve had a really itch scalp, also a few spots on my scalp.

24 hours later, spots have gone and the itchiness has reduced by 90%.

Adam”

And, here is the link with purchase information:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4310-immortal-hair-supplement-line-now-available-pricing-information

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 3 ]

April 03, 2011, 12:27 PM

Wow it’s seems that you have an army of products !!!

decalcify is to fight the 30 months windows right ?

“I’d recommend that folks use it as a topical one to two hours prior to shower to give it time to work its magic before washing off!”

I need to put it on my scalp during 1 to 2 hours ?

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 4 ]

April 03, 2011, 12:48 PM

pierre—

You don’t have to, but there are certainly benefits to it!  It also makes the hair fuller/thicker as well. 

And yep, those products are designed to combat all of the aspects of hair loss—inflammation, calcification, oxidization, and so forth.  I’d recommend a heavy metal detox and full body detox to significantly augment the effects of these supplements as well.  Results will take time because you have years of damage, and it takes time to reverse damage and a good diet along with it.

Feel free to ask any questions!

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 5 ]

April 03, 2011, 01:42 PM

So you mean first of all :
poly80/ethyl alcohol -> 30 mins
then
shampoo -> 1 to 2 hours
then
lasering -> 20 mins

Am i good ?

Dealing about the detox treatment, I just started mine from Dr Natura do you know this cure ?

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 6 ]

April 03, 2011, 05:05 PM

What about the cost, shipping it to France ?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 7 ]

April 03, 2011, 07:03 PM

I actually want to try that shampoo, too.  We can talk about it on Hot Topics 2 -that’ll give me enough time to test it.

I’ve used the same shampoo combination for years -Revita primarily with Longview Farms secondarily.  I started adding a third shampoo to the mix when Chore Boy made me a couple of bottles of his, and I’ve used a couple of others as a third rotation.  I’m open to demoting Revita as my primary shampoo and making it one of my secondaries, too, so I’m ready to try this.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 8 ]

April 04, 2011, 01:23 AM

I just took a break from doing my taxes.  The damn thieves!  It looks like owe 3k extra this year.  This is not good for the hair I tell you.  I wouldn’t mind paying taxes so much if my government actually did something good for a change.  It is just more of the same: corporate bailouts, unjustified and unconstitutional wars, corporate lobbying as usual, further erosion of our liberties, build more prisons, failed medical care systems, wretched education systems, and general corruption, earmarks, and pork everywhere.  I’m never voting mainstream again.  Nader was right it is tweedle-dee or tweddle-dum.  Both main parties are just flip sides of the same corpocracy.  Sorry for the rant guys. 

Currently I use the Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening (evenings) and Aubreys J.A.Y. (add caffeine; mornings) shampoos.  Both I think are good.  The key thing for my shampoo is that must not be harmful (hopefully beneficial) and also makes my hair look good afterward.  Some shampoos that are good on paper just don’t work for my hair. 

How does the IH decalcify shampoo make your hair look afterward?  My hair is long so I need a shampoo that makes my long but thinned-out-some hair (ok, balding but fortunately stopped for now) look decent and hold up for the day. 

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 9 ]

April 04, 2011, 02:30 PM

Lapwing…

I here you.  I always would get nailed with owing extra!  Running your own business is extra hard because you actually get your hands on ALL the money you make, and you have to save it in another account -you can look at it, but you can’t touch it, and it’s not yours!  If a law was passed where withholding was made illegal -meaning every single person got their full paycheck and had to send a check to the government- there would be an all out rebellion.

Anyway, just to clear it up… it’s not a DECALCIFY SHAMPOO, right?  That link shows the decalcify SUPPLEMENT and the ORGANIC SHAMPOO.  I don’t think it’s a decalcifying shampoo.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 10 ]

April 05, 2011, 09:41 AM

Pierre—

It’s up to you really bud. :D Some folks use the shampoo overnight as a leave-in topical, and have no issues washing it off in the morning.  Dr. Natura’s stuff sounds good, though I would only eat organic vegetables (no meat or eggs) while doing it for a few weeks.  Let your body run completely natural, eat seeds and nuts for protein, and it’ll heal up quite nicely. 

Cost of shipping is typically $11 for overseas, but I’ll refund the difference between what the actual shipping is vs. the fixed shipping rate (ie. - you pay $11 up-front, but let’s say it costs me $7, then I’d refund $4).

Lapwing—

By all accounts, it makes your hair thicker and fuller.  Heard this multiple times by users of the shampoo—not one negative complaint yet, foams up very well for a completely organic shampoo, and it healthy for your scalp and inflammation as well.  The decalcify supplement is separate from the shampoo.

OMG—

Not a decalcification shampoo, correct.  Helps with itchiness and inflammation and hair texture from what I’ve noticed so far, and very good at removing sebum from the scalp.

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

# 11 ]

April 05, 2011, 09:58 AM

Nidhogge—
Did you already tested Dr Natura regimen ?

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 12 ]

April 05, 2011, 11:08 PM

pierre—

Naw, I just looked over the page a bit to get an idea of what it was about.  I’ll be starting the DHerbs.com full body detox next Tuesday.

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 13 ]

April 06, 2011, 04:18 AM

I like the ingredients in Regenepure DR.  Been using it for a month now. Its got everything in the kitchen sink.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

LegendaryReturn

Rank

Total Posts: 8

# 14 ]

April 14, 2011, 07:36 AM

You DEFINITELY wanna try this Shampoo:
Dr Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint

Trust me on this one!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.