April 04, 2011, 04:26 AM

any link where I can directly purchase it?Thanks a lot in advance

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

Total Posts: 29

# 1 ]

April 04, 2011, 05:44 PM

I found it and ordered from the page but I just received an email stating that they don’t ship to Germany?Hm, I was really looking forward to it now I don’t know what to do.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 2 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:08 PM

I’ll get Joe to come to this thread.  I can always ship it if you want me to -although I’d probably want to put it in a seperate box.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 3 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:13 PM

That would be great of course. I really wanna try out this duo and see what it does for my hair (Laser helmet + Zix).

IGNORE

pierre

RankRank

Total Posts: 68

# 4 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:24 PM

Don’t even forget pre topical treatment with polysorbate80 before lasering too !!!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 5 ]

April 04, 2011, 06:34 PM

Hi Hopeforhair. Yea the chances your package will arrive to Germany is dismal. I’ve lost so many kits sending to that country. It’s not just the shipping cost I lose but I NEVER GET THE PACKAGE BACK. SO I end up refunding not only the entire order, including shipping but I don’t even get the merchandise back!

The only way to ship to germany would be priority mail. That form of shipping will cost a lot more. I can get you a price if you like. Let me know. But figure it will probably be an additional $30.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 6 ]

April 05, 2011, 09:32 AM

Does it mean that this is a customs problem or is it something else?

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

April 05, 2011, 10:53 AM

I think it’s more related to “customs corruption” rather than a problem. But when sent in a trackable way it seems like I never have a problem then.

You see in an attempt to save my customers money I send all my packages by air via first class mail. But there is no tracking information. The cost is around $12. It’s been working out very well. I rarely have a package not make it’s destination except for two countries. Israel and Germany. So if people want me to send them anyway I send them priority mail (can’t remember if it’s priority mail or express mail). Then I don’t have a problem with these countries either. But it costs a lot more money.

Let me know and I’ll get you a definite price for shipping.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

Total Posts: 140

# 8 ]

April 05, 2011, 09:26 PM

Hello Zix creator….If I was interested in a zinc/b6 topical could you mix one without alcohol?  Also, will this inhibit it’s effectiveness? I had terrible irritations with minoxidil and never touched the crap again.  Im currently using the supplement line and helmet, but would like to use the zix to reduce shedding.  Let me know.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 9 ]

April 06, 2011, 05:56 AM

Hi Neutron. How do you know it was the alcohol in minox that caused the problem? Are you sure it wasn’t the PPG?

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

# 10 ]

April 06, 2011, 07:43 PM

Zix…it may not be the alcohol but but the PPG as you stated.  Im just not sure what exactly caused it.  Several years back I got roped into this topical called thymuskin (Brief hype over the news).  It contained alcohol but did not bother my scalp at all.  I just figured the zinc/b6 may be better without alcohol for me.  However, I do not want to inhibit it’s effectiveness.  Do you ever experience users with scalp irritations?  Also, how much do you sell your zinc/b6 topical batches for?

Thanks.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

April 07, 2011, 12:40 AM

A zix kit sells for $54.95. It contains almost everything you need to make your own Super Zix II. It should last 6-12 months.

Scalp irritation? Sometimes people do claim scalp irritation. However usually it can be traced to something else they are using besides zix. In rare cases it can’t be traced to something else. So then we tinker with the formula to tailor it to you specifically.

IGNORE

neutron

RankRank

# 12 ]

April 07, 2011, 07:15 AM

Zix…

Can you give me the link to this website?

Thanks.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 13 ]

April 07, 2011, 11:08 AM

Sure. You can find it here:

http://www.qdbd.com/hair_loss_treatment_1.htm

Just email me if you have any question or put up a post.

IGNORE

HopeforHair

RankRank

# 14 ]

April 16, 2011, 03:38 AM

Hi Zix creator!

What would be the exact pricing if you send it to me via priority mail ?Remember I’m the guy from germany that had trouble with his first order.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

# 15 ]

April 16, 2011, 06:42 AM

I’ll get you an exact figure on Monday and let you know. Joe

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.