dermaroller

Share/Bookmark

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

April 19, 2011, 10:23 PM

just wondering, what is the desirable size as far as the needles go?

who has been using it for a while and what benefits have gotten?

opinions on if it does anything for fibrosis?

and finally anyone think this is decent? i know they might be cheapos, but others i so expensive and i just can’t..

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOP-GRADE-MT-DERMA-MICRONEEDLE-FACE-SKIN-ROLLER-0-20mm-/220712841400?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336382b0b8#ht_3635wt_1139

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

# 1 ]

April 19, 2011, 10:30 PM

when i clicked on the first link, down the page theres a table with the benefits of varying lengths, the have the .2mm for “hair produce” that doesnt ring a bell, i thought it was longer..

Image Attachments  2-14.jpg

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

# 2 ]

May 20, 2011, 03:49 PM

anyone?

IGNORE

I-Head

Rank

Total Posts: 19

# 3 ]

August 19, 2011, 06:12 PM

i’ve asked a few people in the know about the dermarollers previously. both implied that it may or may not assist. my doc said that for a dermaroller to be properly effective it would have to “puncture” the scalp deeper than the first few layers of skin (i think he said 6 layers??). which your standard roller doesn’t.

i think, basically it would work in a similar way to a scalp peel where by you’re damaging the skin to initiate the regeneration process and encourage blood flow to the scalp.

i did use one for a little while but probably not long enough to notice a quantifiable result. i got over inflicting myself with pain and having a tender scalp.

i think they could have some benefit to it point.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.