Where the hell is OMG!?

Share/Bookmark

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

April 25, 2011, 01:44 AM

Been waiting for a few weeks now with no reply.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 1 ]

April 25, 2011, 12:15 PM

I’ll get to it today!  I’m taking the rest of the day to catch up on my ten billion emails.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 2 ]

April 25, 2011, 10:40 PM

K cool. Sounds like you could use a secretary!

IGNORE

Raghav

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 3 ]

July 24, 2012, 02:04 AM

Hey John, i have been trying to reaching over email and messages.. no response… please help me in getting one Helmet made by you. Looking forward for your response.

IGNORE

matahar1

Rank

Total Posts: 4

# 4 ]

November 03, 2012, 02:35 PM

Anyone know how to get hold of OMG for new helmet - no response so far?

i sent couple emails to “omg@overmachogrande.com” “lasermessiah@lasermessiah.com”

Thanks

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 5 ]

November 05, 2012, 03:08 AM

Unfortunately you might have to wait a while. OMG hasn’t been around here much since he and his wife had their baby, which tells me he is busy busy. In the mean time you could try to construct your own helmet just to get some laser light to your scalp by following the directions on overmachogrande.com.

IGNORE

matahar1

Rank

# 6 ]

November 05, 2012, 03:17 PM

Yeah it look like it. I need to get replacement helmet. I have 3-4 years old helmet that i need to replace since it seems the light is not as strong and bright as it used to be.

Any suggestion how to fix this temporarily before i can get or build new replacement?

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 7 ]

November 05, 2012, 08:09 PM

Well if it’s just the diodes that aren’t working right then I don’t see why you need a whole new helmet. If you use Aixiz diodes then they should have a warranty and you should be able to send them back to Aixiz. A lot of my diodes are not putting out much power either. Before you take the diodes back, take them out of the helmet and hook each one directly to the power supply to see the output. This way you can be sure that it’s not just a weak connection somewhere.

IGNORE

matahar1

Rank

# 8 ]

November 14, 2012, 12:51 AM

Not a loose connection. It looks like the diodes. I’ve been using it thought for 3-4 years. I’m not sure if Aixis provide that kind of warranty.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.