Carbonized Chestnut Burrs: A Hair Growth Stimulant

Share/Bookmark

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

April 29, 2011, 07:57 PM

Anybody heard of this?  It might be interesting to try this.

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100015256

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

# 1 ]

April 30, 2011, 03:53 PM

Wow this forum is a ghost town.  I am pretty sure it is not because everybody has grown back their hair.  I read IH’s forum, but I have no interest joining that one.  People there just seem to speculate wildly and at the same time act like they are speaking God’s truth.  It is pretty scary.  Plus they seem to come down hard on anybody who doesn’t accept their dogma.  Regrowth sucks now.  Most of the other forums are all based on the big 3, which I am not interested in.  Oh well….

My quest for more hair regrowth goes on.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

# 2 ]

May 01, 2011, 01:18 AM

Agreed. This, should be, a ground breaking post.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

# 3 ]

May 01, 2011, 03:41 AM

No Dude you don’t get it.  Nobody has posted anything on any topic on this forum in like 24 hours.  This place is dead.  Chestnut burrs, who knows.  Like everything in MPB, probably just another stupid dead end.  But hey, post rubbing your fingernails together as the cure and at least you get some response.  Good old Balayam or something.  Now that was some ground breaking stuff!  The key is to relate your bs to something exotic, remote or ancient.  Anything that can’t be verified and yet it ignites peoples imagination.  Think paleolithic, as if anyone has a clue…

Maybe I should have said roasted chestnut burrs used by Roman Centurions: The forgotten ancient cure for balding pates.  Still dude nothing on any topic and/or any other post like at least for a day, that is what I am referring to not just stupid chestnut burrs. 

There is just no discourse here on anything lately. 

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 4 ]

May 01, 2011, 08:42 AM

It’s an amazing find….but it’s not actually a product yet is it?  If not, it could be years until the idea is brought to the market.  I’ll look for any products in a bit…haven’t had a chance to search yet.

As for this site…I agree with you. I’m not sure what is going on.  It’s pretty disappointing that this place seems to have stalled out.  New posts seem to only trickle in.  the community at large is partly to blame, but I think a lot of it has to do with the state of the site in general.  OMG and others had great ideas on what to do with this place but it always seems to get pushed back.  As far as I know it’s still not even officially up and running which has been the case for like two years now.  If I were a newbie who found my way here only to see articles and advertisements written in Latin all over the place I’d probably be turned off.  I’m not knocking OMG or the others because I know how hard they work…but the site is definitely not what it wants to be.  Talk of the store opening, launching the official regimen, and finishing the other features seems to have died out.

All I’m saying is that it would be nice to see this place finished so that it can grow into the resource that it wants to be.

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 5 ]

May 01, 2011, 02:32 PM

No Dude you don’t get it.  Nobody has posted anything on any topic on this forum in like 24 hours.

I hear you lapwing. All I can say is everything takes time. We’re kind of particular with who we let on this forum. We may not have many people but we don’t have any assholes either. Perhaps an off topic post or two would be something to consider right now. Got any ideas?

I do have a article coming out in a few weeks regarding SAAB. John already has it and it’s ready to go. He’s just been very busy lately. I think it’s a pretty good article.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 6 ]

May 01, 2011, 03:14 PM

Lapwing - Perhaps because all of the good information has already been posted 200 billion times before, all over the internet. For most people life does not revolve around MPB, and forums like this are kind of like a hobby. This site is also just a baby.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

# 7 ]

May 01, 2011, 06:46 PM

NDW,

I disagree.  All the bad info gets posted 200 billion times.  The good info gets buried.  It is the proverbial needle in a haystack problem. 

And I disagree again.  Life does revolve around MPB in the sense that all the bad age-related diseases correlate strongly with MPB.  Arthritis, insulin resistance and diabetes, cardiovascular disease, dementia, etc.  Actual getting MPB can be a blessing in disguise if you address these health issues and majorly change your lifestyle and diet.  It was a big wake-up call for me.  As a result I have probably added many quality years to my life; and delayed or prevented completely the onset of these awful diseases.

This is site is just a baby.  Hopefully it will grow some hair.

IGNORE

jkenn

RankRank

Total Posts: 24

# 8 ]

May 01, 2011, 08:21 PM

Couldn’t resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuInkEF_dQg

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 9 ]

May 01, 2011, 10:36 PM

“Actual getting MPB can be a blessing in disguise if you address these health issues and majorly change your lifestyle and diet.”

Maybe im drifting off topic here but this is very true for me. Not only is my hair doing great now, and ive recovered most of my hairline but as soon as i found Immortals site i started looking into supplements and better health in general. Now i have a much better grasp on orthomolecular medicine and health in general.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 10 ]

May 01, 2011, 10:39 PM

is it just me or does that patent seem quite doable for us? zix creator???

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

# 11 ]

May 02, 2011, 06:20 PM

NDW,

Sounds like you are doing great. What is your regimen?

It seems quite doable to me as well.

IGNORE

actionreaction

RankRank

Total Posts: 25

# 12 ]

May 03, 2011, 02:36 PM

I have very similar frustrations lapwing, and all I can say is that the only thing that scratches the “progress” itch is to go and dig.  I throw myself at mountains of research when the forums are dead, all you have to do is start connecting dots and it breathes life into things again.  Can’t wait for anybody else to get it started though.

Also, don’t think too bad of the IH forums, there’s a lot of very good things happening on there right now if you have the patience to read a bit.

Of a suprahuman immensity in a patch of sand or a raptors guileless shivering intensity, I’m only a visitor,
an atom of atoms on a jutting red splattered synagogue of granite as it crouches literally in space
A frozen amoral giant gazing heavenward, forever

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 13 ]

May 03, 2011, 09:37 PM

Lapwing - The results ive gotten are with the big 3. Maybe later i’ll explain why i have had good success with it while alot of others have not.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

# 14 ]

May 04, 2011, 05:20 PM

NDW,

Too bad for me.  I already know one can get good results from propecia.  It is the potential side effects that keep me from doing that plus the fact that it only buys time for most people before they are back to square one.  I am in this now more for over-all health and then hair as a close second.  The best results from anything I have seen personally has been from propecia.  One of my friends did it for a while back before my hairloss days.  He quit it though because of side effects.  He did not go into details. 

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.