Father trying to get 29 yrs old Son to poly.80 and LLLT.

Share/Bookmark

teaman

Rank

Total Posts: 15

May 06, 2011, 07:26 PM

OMG and Guys,

My Son has been losing hair since he was 18 yrs old.He surfs 2-3 times a week and washes his hair in the shower,with water only, that’s it…He thinks his “hair will take care of itself”...

He came up from Australia and he used my poly 80 and IH DMSO and Lithium shampoo and my 441 OMG helmet.

He was mad at me due to some hair falling out,supposedly!!!

He is willing to try the 6 important supps; for 3 months.

If he poly 80’s,LLLT’s and uses a topical what can he expect?

Shedding for 2 months then stabilisation and perhaps some velour regrowth?

This is a last ditch effort to get him out of the dark side and into enlightenment !!

Thanks.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 1 ]

May 07, 2011, 02:01 AM

You have a son like mine. I got him a couple of years back to regrow most of his hair with minoxidil with hair muck added. But he stopped using it. He simply isn’t as bothered by hair loss as I was. Perhaps he’s the one that was right and I was the one that was wrong?

I look at it like this. If hair loss isn’t bothering your son why should it bother you? The last thing you want to do is convince him that losing his hair is a bad thing. Then he will end up as neurotic as the rest of us.

Just my humble opinion.

IGNORE

teaman

Rank

# 2 ]

May 08, 2011, 02:51 PM

Why,” I should bother”...

I am his Father and guide.A Father wants better for his Son than he had,has himself.

I admit, I am not young enough to know everything…

Young men usually make decisions based on emotion rather than common sense and long life
experience,that is yet to come.

They believe what they read in newspapers…

Unaware of the necessity to anticipate.

The human female does the choosing ,as does the hen peacock.

The male peacock has magnificent feathers,the hen dowdy and plain.

The more beautiful the feathers the more hens! The more choice.

The higher quality of a life long partner…

Conversation and wit, outweigh the faux fanaticism of growing hair.

Do I contradict myself ?

Very well then,I contradict myself. I am large I contain multitudes…

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 3 ]

May 13, 2011, 12:22 AM

Get him to look at traditional societies and tribes where people live off the land, no hair loss there! Hair loss is a gift in that it communicates non optimal health.

Hi Zix - I’ve been away for a while.  Had some real re growth through perfect diet, living up the mountain and hanging up side down while working out with weights a lot, but then lost the good food and went backwards for a bit…, all while with enormous stress levels as I take on many battles. Still not bad, gained over 20 lbs of muscle too. But havelearned my lesson - anything but perfect food buggers me. Long way to go. Impressed by Action Reaction.

Team man, just tell your son the universe intended him to have all his hair and eating raw and live and organic and local is the way to go. Laser is just more sun, specially from OMGod! Surfing will also be VERY good for his hair.

regards,

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 4 ]

May 13, 2011, 12:29 AM

Zix - BTW - what do you think of Shen Min topical?

IGNORE

teaman

Rank

# 5 ]

May 13, 2011, 06:06 PM

On wiping out in heavy surf,sometimes being bounced off the botttom,one becomes confused,disoriented.Thinking up is down,therefore swimming down not up!

Lacking oxygen,from the hammering ,the situation gets physically and mentally bad.

Peak physical condition is taken for granted,no weird maladies!

That experience cannot be as troubling as,weightlifting inverted, lacking oxygen at mountain altitude, living with natives,eating organic roots,organic raw animals and tofu?

Masterfull,your regimen will not get you anywhere near the 1st bridge of the “Singularity”.

I daresay this is where you are trying to go…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 6 ]

June 03, 2011, 10:48 AM

First bridge of the singularity, teaman?  You lost me there bud! :D

Surfers, generally, have fantastic heads of hair.  Always in the sun, and the minerals in the water.  I’m surprised that he’s suffering but I’m not aware of his diet and lifestyle outside of the surfing too—that may be a significant factor.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.