nid any progress on your topical?

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

May 11, 2011, 09:12 PM

So you piqued my interest when you mentioned you were developing your own topical but you didn’t mention what it was based on….can you share any details on the ingredients?  do you know when you expect to sell it?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 1 ]

May 11, 2011, 09:15 PM

I was thinking of ordering zix II for now and maybe adding some other ingredients to it….apple stem cell and maybe pumpkin seed extract both available from lotioncrafter.com

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 2 ]

May 11, 2011, 09:15 PM

the tricomin with avodart has been too harsh for my scalp

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 510

# 3 ]

June 03, 2011, 10:47 AM

mj—

I’ve made significant strides with this topical, and we are nearing completion phase.  I hope to have it out in June…this thing is BAD ASS.  I will talk about it when I have a workable topical in-hand though so as to not give any false expectations and hopes.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 4 ]

July 08, 2011, 10:36 AM

any updates nid?  I’ve been using minox again mixed with hairmuck, b6, apple poly, and vitamin complex of b5, b6, c, and e.  I like it very much but would prefer a good non-minox formula.  Super zix II was interesting but I view it more as a maintenance formula and I want sometihng with a little more kick, hence the minox.  His hairmuck is awesome though….great product.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

July 10, 2011, 09:57 PM

mj—

Well, still putting together the ingredients as it’s all quite costly, but *almost* there.  Hopefully in 2 weeks, all ingredients should be settled.  Then I’ll have to deal with whatever our chemist bills us, buying up some bottles for the stuff, and someone to blend the formula properly for us.  But, the big hurdles so far are crossed, and that’s what matters.

Really looking forward to bringing this to light to share with everyone…been hard at work for months making this happen!

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 6 ]

July 13, 2011, 12:15 PM

well I look forward to hearing about it.  As I said I’ve made my own minox concoction and it feels really good on the scalp.  It’s been about two months now and I haven’t noticed any major improvements though.  I tried it as plain minox and then with everything I wanted to add and the added ingredients definitely make for a better feeling lotion.  Still, I’d much rather not be using minox and go the all natural route.  So i’m eager to see what you’ve come up with.

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

# 7 ]

September 09, 2011, 09:09 AM

bump…any word yet.  Looking for a new topical asap.

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 8 ]

September 10, 2011, 02:17 PM

mj—

I’m shooting for October.  We should have the funds in place now to get everything wrapped up!

IGNORE

virtua_

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 9 ]

September 22, 2011, 10:25 AM

Nidhogge - September 10, 2011, 02:17 PM

mj—

I’m shooting for October.  We should have the funds in place now to get everything wrapped up!

Wow, that sounds great Nid, I will definitely order that! grin

- Will this have the same ingredients as the HairGen you were going to make with Primordial Performance? Last I heard from them they would still release it but it had been postponed they said?

- Any hints on what you’re putting in the topical?

Thanks for your great work guys!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 10 ]

September 23, 2011, 07:43 AM

By the way, Nids topical update (as well as Joe’s topicals updates) are featured in our first HOT TOPICS video!

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-announcements/worldhairloss_hot_topics_show_1

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Nidhogge

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

September 27, 2011, 05:57 PM

Hey virtua_!

It’s going to be VERY different from HairGen, with only one ingredient shared, that being Puresterol.  I’m not sure if HairGen will ever see the light of day…Primordial is up to their ears in new bodybuilding projects.  But, I’m very excited about RejuvePlex, and as OMG said, you can learn a bit more at the end of my interview at the first hot topics show! smile

IGNORE

virtua_

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 12 ]

October 13, 2011, 03:18 PM

Nidhogge - September 27, 2011, 05:57 PM

Hey virtua_!

It’s going to be VERY different from HairGen, with only one ingredient shared, that being Puresterol.  I’m not sure if HairGen will ever see the light of day…Primordial is up to their ears in new bodybuilding projects.  But, I’m very excited about RejuvePlex, and as OMG said, you can learn a bit more at the end of my interview at the first hot topics show! smile

Sounds very interesting Nid! How do you think this will combine with Spectral.F7 (DS Laboratories’ new Astressin-B topical)? I’ve ordered a few bottles, as I’ve read they recommend it as an adjunct to “normal” treatments (usually Minoxidil).

Any more news on timeline, is everything looking good for release at the end of this month?

Really stoked about this, was wondering about the new DNC-N from DS Laboratories, with the new compound “Nanoxidil”, which is a bit similar to Minoxidil but without side effects they claim, but I think I might go with Spectral F.7 and your RejuvePlex instead, as I’m still a bit wary about Nanoxidil, which seems to be a bit like Minoxidil…

Anyway, thanks for your awesome work man! smile

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.