zix, could I use your product with copper peptides

Share/Bookmark

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

May 11, 2011, 09:18 PM

I was thinking of ordering your zix II but I wanted to add a few ingredients

one being apple stem cell and another being pumpkin seed extract both available from lotioncrafter.com. Plus i was curious how you think it would work if applied along with tricomin….any thoughts?  Could there be a conflict between ingredients?

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

mj

RankRank

Total Posts: 246

# 1 ]

May 13, 2011, 06:36 AM

ok…just ordered my first shipment of super zix II.  And I’ve decided to add the apple stem cell and vitaplex powders.

vitaplex™
CAS: Mixture

Vitaplex™ is a unique all-in-one vitamin complex specially developed for use in hair and skincare. It contains a well-balanced blend of vitamins known to protect and beautify the skin, moisturize and strengthen damaged and natural hair and nourish the scalp. It consists of niacinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate) and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) on the carriers maltodextrin, sodium starch octenylsuccinate and silica.

Vitamin E - the Protector. Vitamin E protects DNA and other cell structures from free radical attack and prevents lipid peroxidation. It protects the hair against damage to hair color and strength caused by UV-induced free radicals.
  Vitamin C - the Protective Corrector. Vitamin C protects cells from free radical attack and helps protect hair color from UV radiation.
  Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - the Energizer. Vitamin B3 stimulates blood circulation in the skin and activates oxygen transport to the hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
  Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - the Moisturizer. Calcium Pantothenate is converted to free Vitamin B5 which maintains the moisture level of the hair and stimulates hair growth.
  Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - the Cell Activator. Vitamin B6 stimulates hair growth and maintains it in a healthy state.

Formulation Guidelines:
Vitaplex™ is a dry powder that is easily dispersed in cold water resulting in a clear and colorless dispersion. Vitaplex™ should be added to the preparation at a temperature below 104°F (40°C), and at a recommended addition rate of 0.5 - 3%. The final formulaiton should be in the pH range of 6.8 - 9.

Recommended Usage:

Skin Care: 0.5 - 3%
  Hair Care: 0.5 - 3%

Appearance: White crystalline powder
pH: 6 - 9 (at 5% in water)

apple stem cell:

A Revolutionary Technology to Protect Skin Stem Cells PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica is a liposomal preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple.

Uttwiler Spatlauber is an endangered apple variety that was well-known for its excellent storability and thus its longevity potential.

Mibelle Biochemistry has developed a novel technology enabling the cultivation of rare and endangered species like Uttwiler Spatlauber. Thanks to this technology called PhytoCellTec™, plant stem cells can be obtained and incorporated into cosmetic products to ensure the longevity of skin cells.

The protection of human stem cells by PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica has been shown by various in-vitro experiments. Other studies demonstrated its agedelaying and anti-wrinkle effects. Thus PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica is a revolutionary anti-aging active ingredient based on a high-tech plant cell culture technology.

Incorporation: PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica can be formulated in emulsions (O/W, W/O) and gels. For cold processes, mix with the aqueous phase. In cold/hot processes, add during the cooling phase. Homogenization and temperatures of up to 60°C (140°F) over a short time do not affect the stability of PhytoCelTec™ Malus Domestica.

Appearance: Off white to amber liquid suspension
pH: 7.4
Solubility: Water soluble

Tried a lot of things, never stuck with anything. Don’t do that

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

May 14, 2011, 06:49 PM

Hi MJ. The track record for those who deviate form the zix formulas is dismal. I am also not a big fan of copper peptides. They’ve been out a long time and I’ve not run into too many legitimate success stories.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.