Question For Immortal Hair

Share/Bookmark

NDW

RankRank

Total Posts: 121

June 15, 2011, 10:59 AM

With all of the supplements that youre taking dont you worry about them possibly conflicting or interacting with one another? Also does the body not build up a tolerance and become resistant to some of the supplements? What do you do about this? Also how do you know there is even enough acid in your stomach to dissolve all those pills? Haha

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 1 ]

June 15, 2011, 01:28 PM

Also i know that the kitchen sink approach is not an effective way to treat MPB. Alot of treatments conflict with others, or dont give the synergistic effects that they should, in theory. At the end of the day a simpler treatment protocol is more effective. How are supplements any different?

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 2 ]

June 15, 2011, 03:03 PM

NDW,

Why don’t you just read his site?  IH pretty much lays it all out there and addresses everything you are asking here.  Plus since you are getting twice the results of anybody else alive why are you even on the boards?  You should be drinking champagne and forgetting about out this hair loss crap.  I would be a total ghost on these boards if I got 70% improvement.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 3 ]

June 16, 2011, 12:01 AM

Haha dude are you like following me around nitpicking at everything i post? I didnt ask for your input, and ive read Immortals site more that a couple of times and ive never seen answers to those questions. The reason i posted it here is because i dont want to waste 17 hrs trying to find it on his site. So maybe the answers to the questions ARE on his site. Since im posting here i obviously didnt see them on IH. Its like people will try to stab you if you make a mistake and post in the wrong spot. Doesnt bother me whatsoever. If my greatest flaw is that ive posted “incorrectly” on an online forum then i guess ive got it made.

IGNORE

NDW

RankRank

# 4 ]

June 16, 2011, 02:31 AM

IH 1/2 the reason i am asking these questions is because the human body wants things to be a certain way. Take Finasteride and the body will increase DHT receptor cites. Take an SSRI anti-depressant and the body will reduce Serotonin receptor cites. The question is, how do you know when the body is going to try to ‘arm wrestle’ with you and when its going to welcome the supp with open arms?

Perhaps you have already answered these questions before, a few sentences would be great.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.