Laser Messiah II for sale

Share/Bookmark

Turbo Biscuit*

Rank

Total Posts: 3

June 20, 2011, 09:14 PM

Hey everyone, I’m selling my 250 diode laser messiah made by OMG himself a year ago.  I’m not concerned with hairloss as much as I was and I just bought a house and need some money.  My hairloss stopped, and I had a little regrowth and I am pleased.  I paid $1000 for it, I’m letting it go with shipping for $700.  I have an ad on the Dallas craigslist if you want to see pictures and my number.  Pm if or look up the ad if you’re interested.  Everything functions fine (no burnt out diodes) and it has been taken care of.  Thanks!

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

June 20, 2011, 09:25 PM

Turbo,

Aren’t you afraid your hair loss will start again if you stop the lllt?

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 2 ]

June 21, 2011, 04:01 PM

actually it would be more to ask ‘wont it bother you WHEN your hairloss DOES start up again?’

but it is understandable to put things into perspective, funds for a house are more important than ones hair. Maybe you could hold off for a bit then if you really need the $700 put it back up for sale rather than make a hasty decision?

IGNORE

Turbo Biscuit*

Rank

# 3 ]

June 21, 2011, 08:28 PM

Well I’m really just comfortable with the hairloss and I’m fully aware it’ll come back.  I did my experiment, it was a good run and it got me off finasteride!  It just doesn’t bother me like it used to.  I’m sure it will bring someone else greater enjoyment than it does me at this point.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 4 ]

June 22, 2011, 01:14 PM

Wow, I don’t think I will ever be comfortable with hair loss.  I will probably still be lasering at 80 and spending all my pension on supplements and the latest snake oils; but hey they may have the cure by then and in that case I will be rocking a NW 1 as a wild-haired headbanging rock star octogenarian.

IGNORE

beachrodeo

Rank

# 5 ]

August 13, 2011, 02:03 PM

Hello Turbo,
Do you still have the helmet for sale? I didn’t see anything on craigslist? I sent you a PM.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 6 ]

August 16, 2011, 08:08 PM

To me a laser helmet is like a piece of weight lifting equipment. I would never throw out my bench press because I know there will be a day to come when I want to start pumping iron again.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.