LLLT Question

Share/Bookmark

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

June 28, 2011, 04:30 PM

I’m sure this topic has been posted multiple times, so I apologize in advance for those who have answered this time and time again. I’m about 6.5 months into my laser routine, but still don’t see any improvements/regrowth. I’ve also been using Super Zix II for about 3 months. So, I know we’re all different and hair growth cycles are different for everyone. But does it sound strange or odd to anyone that I haven’t seen regrowth in 6.5 months? I’m just trying to gage where I’m at here. Thanks very much.

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

June 28, 2011, 07:26 PM

calvinist,

I did not notice regrowth until about the 9th month.  However, I noticed somewhere in the 3-6 months that my hair was shinier and the individual hairs were thicker.  So for me, after 6 months of lllt my hair quality was noticeably better.  From my experience, the regrowth period was months 9-18.  Regrowth was only modest, but combined with the hair thickening effect you can get significant more coverage.

Have you noticed an improvement in you hair quality?

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 2 ]

June 29, 2011, 02:18 AM

Im about 8 months into my regimen.  I can definitely notice an improvement in my hair.  Like Lapwing said, regrowth is modest, but I do have new hairs in the crown area where there were bald spots before.  I follow my regime daily, and have a lot of diodes on my helmet.  There are so many variables and this is not an exact researched science, so it is unknown why you have no improvements.  All I can say is check that you are doing what OMG and everybody else suggests, and see if your regimen is similar.  It seems that a lot of people got results doing this.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

calvinist

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

# 3 ]

June 29, 2011, 11:07 AM

Thank you guys, I appreciate your replies! I would probably say that my hair does look better now, I just don’t see regrowth yet. It also could be that the regrowth is just starting and my naked eyes can’t see it. I know when I went to Gaunitz for an evaluation, they blow up the pictures so much that it’s easy to see what’s going on. I’ll just keep doing what I’ve been, 400 diode helmet as directed by OMG and super zix II. It’s probably only a matter of time, but sometimes I get discouraged because it’s not happening as fast as I hoped. But this is a marathon, not a sprint. Thanks again guys!

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.