No I really didn’t fall of the edge of the Globe.  :0P

Share/Bookmark

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

August 21, 2011, 09:38 AM

Hi Everyone =0)

Unfortunately, the website is down for the time being.  I’m developing another as we speak through GoDaddy.com.  The current economy has definitely had its effect on retail and service sales.  I’m sure we’ve all had to make adjustments in one way or another, hence the need to reduce web site costs.

I’ve also been off the radar for a bit due to personal responsibilities. I’m fortunate enough to live with and care for my 89 year old Mother and her home.  She is fairly healthy but has age related issues requiring more care as she gets older.  I’ll hurry up and finish the website and try to be a larger presence on the forums.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

SCALP SYSTEMS Kit is still available. I my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

SCALP SYSTEMS Kit:

(1) 4oz Shampoo and Conditioner available in (S) Citrus, a light Orange scent and (C) Cucumber Melon or Unscented.
(1) 1/2 oz btl Sea Buckthorn/Aloe Oil Blend- Cold pressed Organic Essential oils for retaining moisture, controls itch, assists with healing, Sebum production and has antibacterial/fungal/microbial properties.
(1) Phyto Pumpkin (Puree) OR Mango (Gel) Enzyme Peel
(2) Finger dishes (enzyme/oil)
(2) Combs: 1 tail, for long hair and 1 styling for shorter hair
(1) Natural hair scrub brush for manual exfolliation
(1) Nylon Glove- for gentle exfolliation
(1) Plastic Cap
Laminated SCALP SYSTEMS Insturction card
All products are Organic, all natural and recyclable.  All products available in larger sizes.

I can always be reached by email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or phone, 916-223-1240 for any questions, concerns or comments.

150.00 + S/H/Ins. 16.00 in the USA or First Class International at current rate.

I had a crazy idea about applying to Shark Tank, you know, the show for Entrepreneurs seeking funding?  I know the system alone is viable as a skin care for the scalp product.  Ideally, I’d like to see it in salons so it would be available for anyone.  The majority of people won’t do this type of treatment at home.  You all do because your more dedicated to finding solutions.  The real funding would be directed towards manufacturing the extraction tip that removes sebum clogs, bacteria and the demodex, developing the Brand and setting the foundation for business.  Any thoughts on that from anyone?

Thank you All for your patronage, input and advice.

Warmest Regards,
Karen

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.