SCALP SYSTEMS Information

Share/Bookmark

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

Total Posts: 63

August 27, 2011, 06:02 PM

Scalp & Skin Works Inc. introduces SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC, the first and only skincare for the scalp program designed for the consumer. The SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC kit contains organic and all natural scalp cleansing products, tools and beneficial treatments, which accommodate the majority of hair and scalp needs. Karen Crever, Owner and President of Scalp & Skin Works explains her scalp wellness philosophy: “The scalp is very much like a garden. When rocks, weeds, clay and invasive pests are removed and controlled, and proper nutritional needs are met, the garden thrives”.  Healthy Scalps Grow Healthy Hair.

Expanding upon basic hair and scalp cleansing, Scalp & Skin Works offers the first comprehensive system that therapeutically cleanses the scalp, helps controls chronic conditions and facilitates optimal scalp health. SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC’s success is attributed to and based upon Bionomics; The branch of biology concerned with the relations between organisms and their environment.

Similar to a facial, we combine specific scalp related, organic products and therapeutic techniques.  Resurfacing the scalp one treatment at a time,  SCALP SYSTEMS removes excess skin cells, dirt, oil, and fungal and bacterial organisms, resulting in enhanced scalp immunity. Seeing the proof with your own eyes, we also offer a 230X power USB magnification scalp scope, which conveniently attaches to a laptop or desk top computer providing before and after picture evaluations for documentation as treatments progress. SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC organic enzymes gently dissolve away product and mineral deposits and haircare and environmental pollutants from the scalp.

SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC has shown to help to control many dandruff and scalp pimple like conditions before serious outbreaks occur. Healing oils soothe itch and inflammation, while therapeutic scrub exfoliation improves blood and oxygen circulation. As a monthly treatment, SCALP SYSTEMS BASIC maintains optimal scalp wellness. Clients have continually stated, “The scrub feels fantastic”. “My scalp has never felt so clean”. Additionally, our scalp cleansing process has been found to enhance the absorption rate and effectiveness of hair therapy programs that incorporate FDA approved hair re-growth agents. Not surprising\, healthier hair growth is the natural by product of healthier scalp environments. Healthy Scalps Grow Healthy Hair.

As always, Thank you all for your patronage and collaboration.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 1 ]

August 31, 2011, 05:20 PM

Can you provide us with a link?  Thanks.

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

# 2 ]

October 05, 2011, 07:21 PM

As soon as I get a website up and running I’ll do that.

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 3 ]

October 17, 2011, 09:15 PM

Any progress on the website and product line?  I’m very interested in trying scalp exfoliation.  I’ve had crazy sebum issues lately, which I never really used to have so I know my scalp could use a good cleanse.

Keep us updated!
Thanks,
TG

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

# 4 ]

October 18, 2011, 07:27 AM

Hi =0)

Until I get another website up and running, I’m taking orders through my email and payments through PayPal.  Use this email address in the send money field.  The kit is 150.00.  You have the choice of Mango or Pumpkin enzyme. I currently only have unscented shampoo and conditioner.  SCALP SYSTEMS is a good way to start controlling problematic skin.  You’ll notice a difference after the first treatment.  Your scalp will feel exceptionally clean.  I had one client tell me he could feel his scalp breathe.  As for the oil issue, one of the nice things about the Healing Oil is it helps control sebum production, bacteria and fungus.  Use it sparingly because a little will go a long way.  If your interested, I have a 400 Magnification scope I’ve never used on hand.  I bought it when I was researching HDM scopes for the kit.  I paid 150.00 for it but will sell it for 100.00

Do you have any questions or concerns?  Always feel free to contact me and ask =0)

Let me know if you need anything.

Best regards,

Karen Crever
SCALP SYSTEMS

IGNORE

Luke

Rank

Total Posts: 15

# 5 ]

October 19, 2011, 04:54 PM

Sorry if this is obvious but I can’t find your email, I think I will give this a try

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

Total Posts: 19

# 6 ]

October 19, 2011, 10:27 PM

What comes in the kit for 150? the enzyme peel, shampoo, conditioner, and the healing oil?

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

Total Posts: 19

# 7 ]

October 19, 2011, 10:27 PM

What comes in the kit for 150? the enzyme peel, shampoo, conditioner, and the healing oil?

IGNORE

Scalp Skin Lady

RankRank

# 8 ]

October 20, 2011, 06:42 AM

SCALP SYSTEMS Kit:
(1) 4oz Shampoo and Conditioner available in (S) Citrus, a light Orange scent and (C) Cucumber Melon or Unscented.
(1) .5oz btl Sea Buckthorn/Aloe Oil Blend- Cold pressed Organic Essential oils for retaining moisture, controls itch, assists with healing, Sebum production and has antibacterial/fungal/microbial properties.
(1) Phyto Pumpkin (Puree) OR Mango (Gel) Enzyme Peel
(2) Finger dishes (enzyme/oil)
(2) Combs: 1 tail, for long hair and 1 styling for shorter hair
(1) Natural hair scrub brush for manual exfolliation
(1) Nylon Glove- for gentle exfolliation
(1) Plastic Cap
Laminated SCALP SYSTEMS Insturction card
All products are Organic, all natural and recyclable.  All products available in larger sizes.
I can always be reached by email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or phone,        916-223-1240     for any questions, concerns or comments.
150.00 + S/H/Ins. 16.00 in the USA or First Class International at current rate.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.