Botox Vitamin Hair Scalp Treatment

Share/Bookmark

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

September 03, 2011, 11:15 PM

Has anybody tried this?

http://www.epione.com/botox—vitamin-hair-replacement

The cost is several thousand dollars!  The results would have to be significant to warrant that cost.  I have never heard of anyone trying this, let alone seen any evidence that this works for MPB.  Anyone know anything about this?

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 1 ]

September 04, 2011, 01:52 PM

No photos on the hair issue, and if you look at the Botox photos on the site for treatment of frown lines, it’s clear that the subjects were asked to furrow their brows for the ‘before’ pics.  I’m not impressed…

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 2 ]

September 04, 2011, 04:30 PM

Rosariarose9,

Botox works on wrinkles.  I have seen people I have known.  On some it took their forehead wrinkles completely away.  It was amazing, however they looked a little unnatural.  Plus I am afraid of botox because it is also a neurotoxin, so maybe this is not a very good idea for injecting into the scalp.  I have heard at least in rats that this stuff gets into the brain stem.  One those unintended nightmare results that is not suppose to happen.

Still if this could grow some real hair, I might be persuaded.  Your are right though, if it really did grow hair you would think this joker doctor would post some photos.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 3 ]

September 04, 2011, 05:21 PM

Lapwing, I agree that it works on wrinkles.  I also know people who have used it with great success.  What bothered me about the photos on that site, however, was that it artificially tried to inflate that success by having the subjects furrow their brows for the ‘before’ photos.  That does not reflect well on the credibility of the doctor, and therefor leads me to question his claims about the use of Botox for hair loss…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.