OMG is ramping up.

Share/Bookmark

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

September 10, 2011, 07:16 PM

John is the leader of our little gang here at WLH. We’ve all been kind of busy doing other things in the last few months. But judging from recent phone conversations, John is starting to really get back into things. Get ready folks. I sense new motivation in all of us.

IGNORE

SolitaireCloneInX

RankRank

Total Posts: 56

# 1 ]

September 11, 2011, 04:55 AM

Maybe I’ve spent too much time on Facebook, but I just had the urge to “Like” this post.

It will be nice to have a little more activity going on here. It’s seemed pretty quiet the past few months.

Some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb!

IGNORE

Immortal Hair

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 120

# 2 ]

September 11, 2011, 12:59 PM

I’ve been hearing the same thing. I can confirm that OMG is hard at work, and we’ll be seeing some new stuff here very soon.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/consultation.htm

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 3 ]

September 11, 2011, 08:30 PM

Excellent!  The lull has been understandable, though, given how much OMG has had on his plate - not to mention his pate grin - lately…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 4 ]

September 16, 2011, 04:22 PM

Test post!  WHEW… if this posts, then I succesfully updated the system that runs the site!  I’m extremely WHITE KNUCKLED when I do that!  Ha ha ha!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

September 16, 2011, 04:23 PM

I actually see one problem… my avatar isn’t appearing on the top right when I’m logged in.  I’ll have to figure that one out!

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 6 ]

September 16, 2011, 04:32 PM

Fixed -at least for me!  I know that only took like eight minutes, but it did age me a year. lol…

There might be some other “broken” things like that around the site, and you guys let me know if you find them!

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

September 23, 2011, 06:54 AM

Ok, SolitaireCloneInX, so you know… I actually might be able to install a “like” function down the road.  I’m not sure if I can -I haven’t checked- but I’m getting to this stage here.

I’ve FINALLY got both of my computers set up so that I have working copies of this website installed right on them.  This is what the pros and smart people do, lol…, but I gues I wasn’t being a pro or a smart person, and therefore making changes to the site was really hard.  I’m now able to just sort of sit here on my laptop and play around with the design, etc, without risking screwing up the site.

I’ll go ahead and announce what I’m going to be doing… I’m going to erase the “User Submitted Links” and the “Veterans Blog”, and I’m going to combine them into an “In Other News” section.  This is where Immortal’s daily topics, my blogs, the HealthyFixx topics, and just other random hair loss news stories can go.

I’ve got product reviews planned on Scalp Skin Lady’s basic kit, the violet ray wand, the top six supplement line, and maybe the rife machine for right now.  I still also want to get an order of cheap scalp rollers in so we can talk about them.

For the featured contributors, Dr. Maricle is going to compile a lot of laser results, and I’ll add some things to that because at other forums, people STILL haven’t figured out that lasers DONE RIGHT are flipping amazing -I think the best thing period.  I also have a couple of other people that can do some things for it, and I also want do something MYSELF (even though I’m not really a “featured contributor” since I’m a regular part of the site) on “Common LLLT Deception”.

I’m also going to organize the “links” a bit, and make it so some appear on every page.  If you have a site that you want linked to, just let me know.

I still need to do some work on the member registration because we still got about 10 fake accounts over that four day period that the registrations were open.  I’ve got some plans for this, though, and it’s not going to be that hard to eliminate most of this.  When I had that “rigged up” email system set up before, I got about 10 over THREE MONTHS.  So, I can do that again.

Also, I’m totally getting rid of that “Hair Loss 101” section.  I seriously don’t want to write the info that goes there, and frankly… are we really the place that newbies are going to want to go to??  I just think other sites already have that niche.  I think we are where people go AFTER they realize “minox and propecia ain’t where it’s at”.

Oh, and the Hot Topics are going to keep coming!

All of this is going to take forever! lol…  At least it’s starting to get done!  As soon as the site looks great, doesn’t have latin text anymore, and

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.