Surface area question

Share/Bookmark

Tritium

RankRank

Total Posts: 44

September 11, 2011, 05:30 AM

Hey ya,
I have a quick question regarding the surface areas of hair transplants. I started LLT a year ago but frankly left it far too late. So I’m gonna go the transplant route.

I was trying to work out how much hair I’d need transplanted since I have a huge (norwood 5 ish) amount of hairloss. I thought to myself if need to cover the top of my head, would I not need to remove an equivalent amount of scalp from the back of my head to transplant it? Would this infact result in a free facelift smile

More likely the density at the top of the head is going to be much, much lower? Would someone with norwood 5 be able to decently cover it all up from hairline to crown? Obviously not expecting my hairline from age 16 but age 30 would do smile  Thanks.
Yours

Tritium

IGNORE

DM5

RankRank

Total Posts: 198

# 1 ]

September 18, 2011, 03:13 AM

The higher you are on the scale usually the harder its going to be to get what you want.  That said go to Transplant sites and look at pictures of the various Norwoods and the coverage they have after transplant.  You might be better off wearing a peice or just shaving it down.    You can go to Bosley for a sample or any transplant site for that matter.

“A door within the fire creaks, suddenly flies open and a girl is standing there.  Eyes alight with glowing hair all that fancy paints as fair, she takes her fan and throws it in the Lion’s Den.”

Terrapin Station
The Grateful Dead

Put your lights on
Carlos Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEl8OlQlLc&featur;

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.