my results

Share/Bookmark

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

September 11, 2011, 05:42 AM

So I am well into my 11th month of following a pretty strict LLLT regimen.  I have noticed moderate improvement in density and some regrowth. Am I at my max results, or do things keep improving after 1 year?

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

Lapwing

RankRank

Total Posts: 253

# 1 ]

September 11, 2011, 01:59 PM

I did not get to max results until about the 18th month.  I am now at around 30 months on lllt.  For the last 3 months I have gone down to just once a week.  I still think I still might be getting some improvement, but it is really slow and subtle now.  It did not bring back as much hair as I wanted, but hey my hair is better and I can claim i still have most of my hair.

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 2 ]

September 11, 2011, 08:45 PM

Don’t know about lasers but most good treatments peak out around the 18 month mark. Congrats on your success.

IGNORE

ninja4hire

RankRank

Total Posts: 69

# 3 ]

September 12, 2011, 04:02 AM

Thanks guys.  My hair is much better than when I started so that gives me some hope. I just got frustrated and shaved it, but I am going to keep pushing and see where I am in the next couple months.

My Regimen:
400 Diode OMG helmet 20 min x 3 per week, super zix II w caffeine and emu oil 2x day, Regenepure Dr shampoo, pre laser topical (poly 80/acv/olive oil), Scalp exfoliation w/ face scrub.
Internals: n.o. shotgun (for workouts) fish oil omega 3s, DIM

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 4 ]

September 16, 2011, 11:02 AM

Congrats, Ninja!

Don’t forget that not losing any ground for 11 months, by itself, would probably be considered a major victory by most people!  I can’t believe it… I’m getting close to FOUR YEARS on LLLT, and I haven’t lost ground -and I was an extremely aggressive hair losser!

As always, I’m still searching for that ONE LITTLE TWEAK that will open it wide open so we can get back YEARS of loss!  My current line of thinking is that adding some sort of anti-calcification treatment (like my EDTA topical!) may do this!  I currently believe that while fibrosis is an enemy, having the follicles encased in calcification is the true reason why those long-gone hairs won’t respond to anything.  Remove the calcification, heal it with lasers, and then stimulate growth with long term LLLT and I think we’ll be able to go further than anyone in the history of hair loss has before.

You can argue that there still may be nothing to bring those long “dead” follicles back to life, but couple laser therapy with an anti-calcification treatment and scalp peels, and I really think we may be on the right track for this.

Cheers to a “bright” future!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.