Herbal Glo?!?!

Share/Bookmark

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

Total Posts: 19

September 18, 2011, 10:39 PM

Hey Guys! I was wondering has anyone here heard/used Herbal Glo “See More Hair” formula? I started using it a few weeks ago and it seems very promising. It’s a formula that includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Supplements, and a Topical formula. It’s developed in Canada, has all natural ingredients which was intriguing since I wanted to avoid Propecia at all costs. There aren’t many reviews when I researched it online but the ones I saw were seemed legit. Anyone have any experience with it?

IGNORE

Zone

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 107

# 1 ]

September 20, 2011, 06:05 AM

Hey BaldlsNOTDestiny welcome aboard mate!

I’m no authority when it comes to topicals, electronics is more my thing.  I recommend Super Zix II that said, I had a quick look at Herbal Glo and it certainly has a long list of ingredients and I know that some of them like Polysorbate 80 and Fenugreek to name a few have been associated with other hair loss treatments, however I have no idea if that long list works well together. Maybe give it a go and report back in a few months.

also check out this thread:

New topical

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

# 2 ]

September 23, 2011, 12:41 AM

Thanks Zone!

Its good to be a part of the forum! I’ve followed it for a while and I’m happy to officially be a part of it.  Yes im actually very excited regarding this Herbal Glo formula, it combines Most of the ingredients in Super Zix so I think im going to see it through and I will definitely give you guys an update of how it works! Thanks for the link, I’ll look more into it. I have a more aggressive style of hairloss I would say than most others so Im pulling out all the stops. So far my regimen consists of:
-LLLT 3xWeek
-Herbal Glo Shampoo/Conditioner/Formula -Daily
-Supplements: Biotin, Saw Palmetto, Daily Vitamins -Daily
-Natural Fruit/Vegetable Juice- Lettuce, Cucumber, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Alfa Alfa Sprouts, Bell Peppers (Great Source of Vitamins and Ive heard it helps with Hair Growth) -Daily
-Coconut/Jojaba Oil for Dry Scalp/Dandruff -2-3 x Week

I have done an insane amount of research but I would not mind getting any more info/comments regarding things I possibly don’t know about hair loss because you are always learning!! smile

P.S. Zone, I see you are the expert regarding Pulsed Lasers, I attempted to research it further but havent found much. I am very interested. Can you tell me more about it and your personal experiences with it?

IGNORE

Zone

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 107

# 3 ]

September 23, 2011, 03:07 AM

Hey again Balds,

Great to hear that you have been doing your own research there is a lot out there and the more quality research that contributors bring to this forum the better for all of us.

If you want to know more about laser pulsing, check out the FAQ page on my website; the last question addresses the 3 main theories why pulsed lasers are believed to offer better results than constant wave lasers. There is also reference on the “research page” to a study that I found that concluded that pulsed lasers may indeed be more effective that constant wave lasers.

It is however only fair to say that more research is required in this area before more definitive statements can be made. I personally believe that pulsing is the new frontier for LLLT and our existing knowledge (and research) is only the tip of the iceberg for this emerging technology.

I am also hopeful that WHL.org and our members will ultimately prove to play a significant role in the development of pulsed LLLT. It’s very exciting times mate!

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 638

# 4 ]

September 23, 2011, 06:52 AM

Be careful with treatments where they throw a whole bunch on interesting stuff in them. A lot of times they combine chemically and ruin the individual compounds. Just because they throw ten compounds in a bottle does not necessarily mean you are putting ten compounds on your scalp. The track record for these type of topicals is not that great. Revivogen is an example of such a treatment. All great stuff in the topical but not too many people claim benefit from it.

There’s a difference between topicals designed to sell and topicals designed to work.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

# 5 ]

September 23, 2011, 07:22 AM

Joe… according to REVIVOGEN, Revivogen was GREAT!  lol… I remember as a moderator discovering threads where obvious company reps were discussing how effective Revivogen was with each other -all with the same IP address!  What a fun time that was -the “Golden Age” of hair loss forums!

Now I think I could probably sue if I caught someone doing that.

BaldisnotDestiny…

I’m actually not familiar with it.  Here is their YouTube Video for the rest of us:

Their Herbal Glo website is #$%^& FLASH, which means you can’t cut and paste anything from it (and they should consider changing that because although flash websites look SWEET, they rank horribly), but it looks like some of the main ingredients are saw palmetto, cayenne, green tea, and niacin -which are pretty common and are known to have benefits for hair.

So, it certainly wouldn’t hurt and probably will have at least some benefit in a full regimen!  Keep us posted, and if you think it’s worthy of us doing a “product review” on it based on your testimonial in about six months, lemme know!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

memorychrome

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 6 ]

September 25, 2011, 02:19 PM

Hey all,

i have really heard good things about this product from a friend of mine . I recide in INDIA and here it is sold in the name of SEGALS Solution ,ill defintly give it a try and keep u all posted on the result

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

# 7 ]

September 25, 2011, 02:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback Gents!

Zone-I will definitely take a look at that! 

Yes I tried Revivogen for about 3 weeks until I realized it was BULL&$#% lol.  But so far I love Herbal Glo because of the way it feels on my scalp.  It gives it a great stinging tingle where you can really feel the penetration in your pores. I have never gotten this from any other product that I’ve used.  Also it has Rooibos African Tea Root which I hear is great for stimulating hair growth. But yes O.M.G I will definitely keep you guys updated on my progress with the product!

I feel like I’m pulling out most of the stops in order to stop hairloss except for my Diet. Overall I eat fairly healthy but can you guys elaborate on common foods that I should avoid?

O.M.G- Since you are the LLLT mastermind I have a question: I’ve been lasering for about 2 months now and I’m staying positive while I’m awaiting that 6-month mark. But I was wondering, is it normal for my scalp to be really red? Does that mean that there’s positive blood flow in the area due to the LLLT or is it scalp inflammation?

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

# 8 ]

September 25, 2011, 02:38 PM

Hey MemoryChrome!

Thanks for the feedback, it gives me more confidence that the product will work.  In India does Segals Solution have a shampoo, conditioner, and supplements as well? And which of these did your friend use in order to get his positive results?

IGNORE

memorychrome

Rank

Total Posts: 2

# 9 ]

September 26, 2011, 02:17 PM

HEY BALDISNOTDESTINY,

My friend used scalp root formula for 4 months ,He used the shampoo and conditioner by the same name

he is happy with the results,hope itll work for me too

Nyways ill keep u posted on the progress

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

# 10 ]

October 05, 2011, 01:33 AM

Okay Great! I will keep you updated as well

Thanks man!

IGNORE

Mastery

RankRank

Total Posts: 234

# 11 ]

October 14, 2011, 06:55 PM

Its mainly Poly 80. I tried it, it did not work for me. But then bio-chemical individuality is different for all of us.

Revivigen on the other hand worked for me short term, but then I had a bad dream about it and that spooked me. Ive always been more suscpetible in that area since using revivogen.

Go figure.

IGNORE

BaldIsNOTDestiny

Rank

# 12 ]

October 17, 2011, 01:33 PM

Thanks Mastery I appreciate the input, but I am definitely going to try and maintain a positive outlook on the treatment and see it through until the 6 month mark and I will let you know how it works. For some reason Revivogen did not work for me.

So I just read your “Ocean Water” post and I have some questions regarding that post. First a little background info, Im a college student.  Ive been loosing my hair for about 2 years.  While in school last year i started loosing it like crazy and felt that that was accelerated due to stress from not only loosing my hair but also school work etc. Ive always attempted to maintain an extremely healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise as I have to for work, I have been professionally modeling for about a year now so I need to find a way to stop hair loss obviously.  So summer rolls around, I moved back to Southern California to be with my family in a beach town that has a very chill, lax environment.  Its a much healthier environment clean air, go swimming in the ocean frequently,  Stress level decreases, and my eating habits/lifestyle is a lot healthier overall.  I start LLLT and later Herbal Glo while taking supplements.  Within about one month of starting LLLT my hairloss completely halted for about a week.  I was super excited but after that week summer ended I moved to NYC for school and work.  I have now been living in NY for about 2 months, naturally being in the big city, stress levels having increased and my eating habits have been very unhealthy compared to usual so my hair shedding has gone crazy.  I have some theories as to why…

So now my questions: 1. In terms of excessive sebum, you mentioned cutting out cooked oils. Can you elaborate which oils? I only cook with Extra Virgin Olive Oil but I do get a large amount of sebum. if I cant do that then I will substitute with Coconut Oil or Shea Butter…would those be better?

2. Since NYC i have been eating a LOT more sugar than normal, and after reading a lot of posts on this forum I think that this could be the biggest culprit in my hair loss.  But the thing is, even when eating healthy there is sugar in some of the healthiest cereals, trail mix’s, fruits (etc..) what did you eat in terms of sugar when you were at your peak of regrowth/stopped hair loss and what foods did you avoid?

3. I read in another post where you were talking about maintaining a healthy liver.  Since moving to NYC my liver has hated me as I have been partying a little too much. lol Can you elaborate on your approach to maintain liver health. 

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 13 ]

October 17, 2011, 07:07 PM

That video was frickin’ HILARIOUS!!  I particularly liked the piano accompaniment.  That said, I’ll be interested to follow BiND’s luck with this…

IGNORE

Thicket

Rank

Total Posts: 5

# 14 ]

November 01, 2011, 11:24 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post on any hair-related forum, even though I’ve pored through them all for the last decade.  I see something different happening here, a real support network. It’s exciting and I’m glad to be here!
I just began to use Herbal Glo myself.  I’ve found it to have irritated my scalp, but I’ll give it a little more time.
Does anyone have any updates on how this product is working for them?  I’m not using the internal supplement, as it looks pretty weak, just the shampoo, conditioner and topical.
Looking forward to talking with y’all.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.