Share/Bookmark

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 168

September 21, 2011, 04:27 PM

New Study Shows Modified Citrus Pectin Activates Powerful Immune Responses
by Dr. Isaac Eliaz

“I have seen first-hand the transformative power of MCP in helping to fight disease and restore health,” says Dr. Isaac Eliaz.

I am thrilled to share with you groundbreaking research demonstrating the ability of a specific form of Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) to greatly enhance immune function. The study found that MCP activated B-cells in a dose-dependent manner, and induced a highly significant dose-dependent activation of T-cytotoxic cells and Natural Killer (NK) cells. The NK-cell’s cancer killing activity was demonstrated against live leukemia cancer cells. The study is published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.

The research focuses on MCP’s immune-stimulatory properties in human blood samples, resulting in modulation of different arms of the immune system. Immune researchers at the Dharma Biomedical LLC (Miami, FL) are excited. “The dramatic ability of MCP to activate different components of both the innate (NK-cells) and adaptive (T-cytotoxic) arms of the immune system, demonstrates that MCP can be used in a very strategic manner to support immune function, which may prove useful for a variety of immune compromised health situations,” says lead researcher Dr. Steve Melnick. MCP induced an increase in B-cells, T-cytotoxic cells, and NK-cells in a dose dependant manner, meaning the higher the dosage, the greater the effect. Researchers demonstrated that MCP induced a dramatic ten-fold increase in NK-cell activation, and furthermore a significant 53.6% increase in the NK-cells’ functional ability to identify and destroy leukemia cancer cells.

Mechanism of Action (How MCP Works)
Melnick further explains, “The Modified Citrus Pectin used in this study consists of various polysaccharides that come in contact with different receptors or proteins on the membranes of immune cells. The immune cells become activated as a consequence of this very specific interaction.” Melnick continues, “What I found impressive was the selectivity, and in those cases the magnitude of the effect. For example, polysaccharides derived from mushroom species are known for their immunomodulatory effect. However, in my experience, those effects are considerably lower than observed in the case of T cytotoxic and NK cell activation with this Modified Citrus Pectin.” USDA scientists that co-authored the study analyzed the specific structure of this MCP.

Critical Information for Optimal Immune Support
There are two important aspects to the end results of this study when it comes to NK cells. The first one is how many of our NK cells, a specialized subset of T-lymphocytes that destroy infected and cancerous cells are activated by MCP. In other words, how many are awakened from their “sleep” and ready to fight harmful invaders and cancer. MCP exerted a dramatic 10 fold increase in their activation, greater than the positive control Interleukin-2 (IL-2). Additionally, once the NK cells were activated, their actual functional activity level, and specifically against cancer, was demonstrated to be statistically significant.

MCP’s Multiple Cancer-Fighting Properties
This significant increase in T-cytotoxic and NK-cell activation, together with a remarkable increase in NK-cells’ ability to identify and destroy human leukemia cells, proves that the tested MCP is a powerful immune enhancing agent, with the ability to selectively increase cytotoxic immune activity against cancer and infections. With this new data on Modified Citrus Pectin’s powerful immune effects, together with the extensive research on its ability to block cancer-promoting galectin-3 molecules, we now have a much greater understanding of MCP’s significant benefits in fighting and protecting against cancer. Ongoing research continues to demonstrate that MCP possesses numerous anti-cancer mechanisms of action that work to fight cancer from multiple angles.

I have seen first-hand the transformative power of MCP in helping to fight disease and restore health. While I was recommending MCP in my clinical practice for the treatment of cancer and heavy metal toxicity, I had always known that the benefits reached far beyond what had been scientifically proven at the time. After all, many of my patients who came to me for solutions to their chronic diseases became the vibrant examples of how MCP, used as part of an integrative and holistic health program, had not just added years to peoples’ lives, but quality as well. Thanks to this recent landmark immune study, we now know that the powerful immune supporting actions offered by Modified Citrus Pectin represent a significant factor of this vibrant health equation.

http://www.nfam.org/newfrontiers/modified-citrus-pectin.html

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 894

# 1 ]

September 23, 2011, 07:57 AM

I nearly fell out of my Adirondack chair and almost spilled my morning ice coffee when I saw the prices (http://www.econugenics.com/t-pectasolc.aspx?affiliateID=10062)!  They should really consider listing the cheaper, one month price first!  Wow -I saw mid three figures and panicked!

It sounds like good stuff, though.  Especially the anti-cancer properties.  I really need to consider something like this, and I’ll go into “why”...

I’ve been meaning to tell you anyway about this.  You know already know how cancer thrives in acidic bodies, that acidic bodies are prone to candida, and candida is usually present in cases of cancer.  Well, as you know, I had thrush lately -which is candida -and I’ve finally, FOR SURE, established something really strange:  every time I start with my sodium bicarbonate / grapefruit seed extract regimen, I lose 15 pounds very quicky.  Every time I stop… I gain 15 pounds quickly (like two, three weeks at the most, both ways).  I change NOTHING ELSE during this period.

Both of those items (sodim bicarbonate [baking soda] and GFSE) wipe out candida internally.  I’ve started and stopped this literally three or four times over the past four or five months, and the same loss/gain occurs.  I’m really convinced that I have 15 pounds of candida in me when I don’t do this.  That sounds like an impossible amount, but I just don’t think that this stuff is magically speeding up my metabolism or anything like that.

So, I’m going to try to remember to stick with this SB/GFSE regimen.  I don’t know if I’ll lose more than 15 pounds -I’ve never stuck with it that long (I’m the type that usually quits things like this once I feel better).  We’ll see.

Anyway, I take responding to these things as a very, very BAD SIGN of what I’m prone to in the future -and as we know, it’s all about prevention, so I need to sort of re-up my efforts here.

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 2 ]

September 24, 2011, 12:01 PM

EDITGrapefruit seed extract is strong stuff.  Not many things can break up biofilm and kill cyst form spirochetes. 
http://www.siv.no/webpro/dokument/564000_Citrosept.proof.pdf

Here is one quote from a yahoo forum and keep in mind those with lyme it’s very hard to to reverse which makes for an impressive testimonial.  Also, the coil rife machine is an older style Rife machine but works well for those with lyme. 

“I had a conversation with someone who had lyme for a few yrs and is now
fine, using a coil rife machine and grapefruit extract…she stated that she
read papers that grapefruit breaks up biofilm and cysts. Im just passing along
and I dont personally know if this is true or not but this lady was pretty sick
and now is fine and doesn’t even rife anymore.”

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 3 ]

September 24, 2011, 12:06 PM

Here is a quote regarding cancer that I’ve saved.  There is more to it than this IMO but a good read anyway

If you study the blood via L&DBM; (live and dried blood microscopy) you will see that fungus is a RESULT of the cancerous process, and not the cause.  It’s sort of like digestion.  HCl does not CAUSE digestion, it’s a result of digestion, and is therefore pretty much always present when “medical science” measures body matter in the gut.  That’s why they think that HCl causes digestion. Fungus is commonly seen in the area of cancerous cellular activity. But it is not the cause.

Cancer is caused by inadequate nutrition and accumulated toxicity. Lymphatic
flow is slowed down or even stopped, and as the available oxygen is consumed,
the cell shifts its production of ATP to a less efficient form that burns mostly
glucose and very little oxygen. This is hypoxia at the cellular level. The 1931
Nobel Prize was awarded Otto Warburg for making this paramount discovery. Dr.
Warburg could turn cancer on and off by adjusting the ambient oxygen levels.
There are thousands of secondary causes of cancer but there is only one primary
cause - a lack of oxygen due to impaired lymphatic circulation and inadequate
waste elimination. The DNA/RNA structures malfunction due to external
environmental influences. Thus cancer IS NOT hereditary. It has nothing to do
with our ancestry or the fact that Grandma had a Dowager’s hump. All of the
genetic research is total horse pucky. Cancer is a simple metabolic disorder and
is easily curable by diet and a well-maintained sanitary condition of the large
intestine. See: You Tube “A Beautiful Truth” for the best cure presently known.

At the same time Warburg was doing his research, Dr. Rife was shifting pH in
cultures of e-coli and produced cancer and other diseases and returned the
initial sample back to its original harmless form by adjusting the pH of the
nutrient media from Arthur Kendall which Kendall called ‘K’ Media. The organisms
that produced the symptomology of each diseaase state was a result of
pleomorphism which is environmentally controlled by the pH of the body humors.
We carry this entity within us from birth and it is the lack of oxygen that
alters its form and function to become the scavenger installed within us by the
Creator to return us back to the soil from which we originated.

The process of developing cancer begins in the GI tract. Hypothyroidism induced
by halogens deliberately placed into our food and water supply displaces iodine
and as a result too little thyroxine is produced. The basal metabolism is
lowered due to a lack of the hormone and body temperature drops. Foods fail to
combust completely and in turn rot in the intestines. A breeding ground for all
sorts of pathogenic nastys form and unbalance the stasis of this critical
processing system and fungi like Candida albicons, Mucor Racemosus Fresen and
Aspergillus niger form in unnatural quantities. These yeasts/fungi ramify
(plunge) into the walls of the intestines penetrating them with its tentacles.
The holes so produced leach the waste toxins from these organisms into the
lymphatic fluids and the pH is lowered as is oxygen levels. Hypoxia sets in and
the cells, in an attempt to survive, divide.

The fungi are nature’s scavengers and eat the dead tissue left behind from the
oxygen starvation. The chemicals and enzymes produced by the fungi destroy more
and more healthy tissue as the cancer spreads like a grass fire.

The body, in an attempt to halt the spread of the infection will form an
induration aka tumor using the mechanism of the construction of a Placenta.

The fungus is not the cause of the cancer but exists as a result of it. Caveat
Emptor! Carmi Hazen

IGNORE

The Zix Creator

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 637

# 4 ]

September 24, 2011, 07:12 PM

Hi JDP. I believe what you are saying with regards to fungus and cancer. (The two being found together in cancer patients but the one didn’t cause the other). I’d be interested in why HCL isn’t responsible for digestion or at least a big part of the digestion process? Does it not break down the foods we eat?

Nice to see you posting again over here! I missed you!

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

September 26, 2011, 02:52 AM

Thanks for the kind words Zix Creator. 

Regarding HCL, I really don’t know. The quote I took off the rifeforum.com but I forget who it belongs to… I tend to save a lot of information so that I won’t forget it and so I can go back to it and get a better understanding.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 894

# 6 ]

September 26, 2011, 06:55 AM

Wow, actually a bunch of dots are starting to connect here for me with your comments about HCL -this is actually pretty intense!  I know that wasn’t even your main point!

Based on what you said, I just did a little search on acid reflux and HCL, and I found a lot of things including this little blurb:

I’ve been pretty prone to acid reflux for a couple of years now.  I did take Pepsid A.C. and that would, of course, alleviate the symptoms.  When I started taking a lot of sodium bicarbonate, I no longer need to take the Pepsid A.C. -but it still would flare up when I’d miss a few days.  So, I’ve been coming to a slow realization that it’s not treating the actual CAUSE -just treating the symptoms.  I really did think that taking sodium bicarbonate would eventually take care of the CAUSE -and it’s clearly NOT.

So, that video says that contrary to what one would think, TOO LITTLE HCl would cause acid reflux.  I know you’re saying that HCL isn’t responsible for digestion so you might disagree with some of his specifics, but I’m simply stating that I’m starting to see the bigger picture that digestion and the GI tract are responsible for A LOT of my issues.

The good thing is that GFSE and sodium bicarbonate do help with issues in your gut.  I just need to find more ways to clean this out.  I’m tempted to take some HCL, though, and see how it helps me.  It seems like it might just be another way to treat the symptoms and not the cause, but I’m still interested.

-O.M.G.

PS- Yeah, I know most of my problems are because I drink lots and lots of milk.  I, however, am a milk addict -literally, I feel that it’s the only thing that truly refreshes me- and I’m not ready to quit it!  So, lol… I need to find a way to deal with it instead.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 7 ]

September 26, 2011, 10:59 AM

I use to have this problem and figured it out for me back in 2009 when I was researching this.

Here’s what I’ve learned.  Baking soda definitely does help.  However, as you mentioned just treating the symptoms.  One reason baking soda prevents the food from fermenting in your stomach which makes you feel better.  It also absorbs toxins as well.

The reason why the food is fermenting is due to low stomach acid.  Could be caused by stress, etc.. It’s said everybody is basically low in hydrochloric acid… especially when you get older. 

Low stomach acid can also cause sleep problems.  It did for me. 

Many people take Betaine.  However, I prefer to take Grape Bitters.  http://www.iherb.com/Planetary-Herbals-Digestive-Grape-Bitters-8-fl-oz-236-56-ml/19147?at=0 

They sell smaller bottles of the above however.  I just put some of the above in a eye dropper bottle and then just put a dropperful at the back of my tongue before or after a meal.  Bitters will naturally increase bodies HCL production as well as helping other digestive issues as well.

By the way, the cause for a lot of people’s digestive issues IMO is due to pathogens… including mold exposure.  One instance is H Pylori can lower stomach acid.  Changes in diet will help starve out specific pathogens it appears.

hope this helps

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 8 ]

September 26, 2011, 11:09 AM

By the way, regarding milk I vote to zap the milk.  As in you take a zapper and able to sterilize and put a negative charge in it making it better. 

Better would be to make your own 24 hour SCD yogurt.  Better would be to have 24 hour SCD yogurt before every meal that has high carbs.  Fermented foods is what kept our ancestors healthy and what was used to help them consume grains.  Fermented foods helps to keep some pathogens in check. 

The 24 hour SCD yogurt makes it much much safer to consume and is like taking a bottle full of probiotics with each helping.

Also, if you’re addicted to milk then IMO/IME is may show that food group is causing problems.  You see, people tend to be drawn to the food that makes them ill.  Just one reason is in leaky gut, more casein molecules get into the bloodstream making one crave casein even more.  Casein is like heroin and is highly addictive.  In leaky gut, the effects are magnified.  Same as with gluten. 

Eliminating the food that you’re addicted to/sensitive to even just for a short time will help heal the stomach and then can reintroduce the food later.

Could post more if you wish.

hope this helps

IGNORE

TrueGround

RankRank

Total Posts: 79

# 9 ]

October 03, 2011, 10:11 PM

OMG and all “dairy bingers”,

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateMilkandDHT5-11.html

There are a couple links at the bottom of this article that have some related information as well.
I love dairy products but have been cutting down significantly over the last year or so.  I’m almost to the point were I’m virtually dairy free.  I was pleased to see my efforts have a benefit to my hair after reading this article, at least in theory.

Things I’ve noticed with less dairy in diet:
No acne whatsoever (wasn’t bad at all before but it would come and go occasionally)
Less mucous and congestion

IGNORE

actionreaction

RankRank

Total Posts: 25

# 10 ]

October 14, 2011, 10:39 AM

Have to pipe up here - MCP has been the most powerful supplement I’ve ever taken and is perhaps #1 on my list of things to take to get your feet wet in the world of chelation. 

I urge everybody to try it, Iherb has a great deal on this.

Of a suprahuman immensity in a patch of sand or a raptors guileless shivering intensity, I’m only a visitor,
an atom of atoms on a jutting red splattered synagogue of granite as it crouches literally in space
A frozen amoral giant gazing heavenward, forever

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

October 20, 2011, 12:05 AM

FWIW, a couple years ago I found best results at 4 per day of MCP while 1 or 2 or 3 didn’t give as much in results.  I would have kept taking as I really like it at 4 per day but it got very expensive. 

On another note found a good pic…

unledxa.jpg

IGNORE

actionreaction

RankRank

# 12 ]

October 20, 2011, 05:16 AM

jdp, for a while there I was taking upwards of 16 caps of this a day, the results were actually life alteringly profound in terms of the immune boost it gives you and all that comes with that.  I recommend getting a some of the jarrow brand, it’s a good price, I think you may enjoy the experience of that dose.

Of a suprahuman immensity in a patch of sand or a raptors guileless shivering intensity, I’m only a visitor,
an atom of atoms on a jutting red splattered synagogue of granite as it crouches literally in space

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 13 ]

October 20, 2011, 12:21 PM

Thanks for the info. 

I just took 14 Jarrow’s MCP and will for the next couple of days.  It’s 9 months expired though.

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 14 ]

October 21, 2011, 02:22 PM

Only needed one day to know what 14 caps of Jarrows MCP does and yup, that’s what it feels like to have a strong immune system and/or have few toxins circulating in the body.  It works well.

It’s actually a little better than say 2 caps of Cholestepure per day but Cholestepure is much cheaper.  Ionic foot detox baths feels about 1/4 of what 14 caps of MCP.  However, the Cholestepure or Ionic foot detox bath doesn’t give you the rush that 14 caps of MCP gives which feels very similar to having a strong immune system. 

Anyhow, that strong of an immune system is about what I felt when I firsst ran newport’s Vitamin D script that removes the buildup/uncoverted Vit D… I took high dose D3 supplement for a very long-time and eventually needed larger and larger doses to feel the benefits until it became very bad for me.

IGNORE

actionreaction

RankRank

# 15 ]

October 30, 2011, 06:38 PM

Iherb decided to send my most recent order to Newfoundland instead of British Columbia ... no idea why, I’ve ordered from provinces between the two places since my time back east and had no issues like that ... at any rate I’ve had to postpone my EDTA / Biofilm protocol.

I’m starting to truly accept that any dietary fibre’s mode of actions for beneficial health effects come from its ability to mop up LPS as well, specifically and especially in the intestines.

I haven’t heard about cholestpure, but I’m going to check it out.  Everything else metioned is still pending for me, ahhh!

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 16 ]

October 31, 2011, 01:24 PM

Cholestepure is used in the lyme community and is mostly known there.  Chlorella and Charcoal is as well but most chlorella isn’t good. 

Anyhow, the prescription version of cholestepure is cholestyramine which is recommend by Ritchie Shoemaker and others for mold detox and also helps to detox lyme and lyme co-infections toxins.  Here is a link http://www.personalconsult.com/articles/cholestyramineformold.html

Problem with cholestyramine is that most develop stomach issues such as constipation and that’s where cholestepure is taken instead. 

As is known, beyond the immune response, it’s the toxins from these pathogens is what is making one feel ill… in general. 

I know you already know but have to always repeat for others that those who have been fighting lyme and similar issues for a long-time will mention that detoxing the toxins from these pathogens is more important than the actual killing part. 

Cholestepure is also a good one to help detox ammonia which is elevated for those with lyme and parasites.  I can always tell how much ammonia is circulating in my body and brain if I have a hard time sleeping. 

hope this helps

IGNORE

jdp710

RankRank

Editor

# 17 ]

October 31, 2011, 01:36 PM

By the way, asparates is also good for detoxing ammonia issues from the brain. 

I don’t know if you remember but mentioned long-time ago it was Bio Alternatives potassium asparates or AOR magnesium/potassium asparates are two that have a lot of asparates.  That decades old studies showed asparates was extremely good for chronic fatigue and similar issues. 

Cholestepure would be a similar alternative to asparates.  Sort of.

If my memory is correct with elevated ammonia because the body can’t process the ammonia fast enough the elevated ammonia will cause elevated glutamate.  Glutamate issues.  Symptoms such as you’ll find when consuming free glutamic acid/MSG.  Also, if you search for all the issues that low dose naltrexone works is interesting as low dose naltrexone is a glutamate blocker.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.