Astressin-B / Spectral.F7

Share/Bookmark

Lothar97

Rank

Total Posts: 9

September 25, 2011, 04:50 PM

Hey everyone. 

I just registered here.  I am on about month 2 of using LLLT and so far I have had reduced hair loss and reduced itching.  I am looking forward to seeing what results I will have over the next few months/year/s.  It is very relieving to finally have found something that works like LLLT does.  I am very sensitive to side effects so I can’t use anything that blocks DHT.  Also other treatments have given me different sides too, but LLLT’s are tolerable.  I wish I had found it earlier but when I would read about it on other forums it is dismissed so quickly.

I was wondering what everyone thinks about the Spectral.F7 that is coming out next month.  Is there any reason why it shouldn’t be used with LLLT?  I assume not.  There isn’t that much talk going on about it anywhere right now (there was a ton of media coverage earlier this year I think.. about the rats that regrew hair).  I am sure there will be a lot of discussion after it comes out, at least for a short while (if it doesn’t do much).  They seem to have rushed it to market so quickly.  I didn’t even know it was coming out soon until this past Friday when I stumbled across it somewhere online.  Astressin-B was talked about on this forum before if you want to catch up: http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/forums/viewthread/534/ on it.  I think there has only been one trial on it as a topical/on humans which was done by the company that was releasing it.  It seems to work in a different method than other treatments so it might be a nice addition to some of the usual treatments everyone uses.

IGNORE

RankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 108

# 1 ]

September 26, 2011, 01:46 PM

welcome Lothar97,
i have read probably what you have read as well. depending on price i may be trying it myself. as with all treatments dont get your hopes up to high. only time will tell if it will do any good. i dont see any reason why you shouldnt/couldnt use it with lllt. if anything lllt would probably make it more effective, that is assuming if its effective to begin with

IGNORE

J87

RankRank

Total Posts: 75

# 2 ]

September 27, 2011, 08:53 AM

What are the ingredients?

IGNORE

Lothar97

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 3 ]

September 27, 2011, 10:35 AM

INGREDIENTS: DI WATER, ASTRESSIN B, PROHAIRIN-BETA 4, LECITHIN, GHK-CU, SODIUM OLEATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.