***For those of you that have contacted me (OMG) about a Laser Messiah laser helmet…

Share/Bookmark

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

Total Posts: 906

September 25, 2011, 06:37 PM

Hello, Everyone!

I’m writing this thread to let you know that if you’ve emailed me recently about a Laser Messiah or on the waiting list for me to make your helmet, I am FINALLY back up and running.  I know a lot of you feel abandoned -I swear, this isn’t the case!

I’m going to answer every one of my emails tomorrow (Monday, starting probably about 7am Eastern Time), I have to put together the new schedule, and I’m going to be able to make helmets full time again until the day I die!  I’m really, really sorry about the delay, and I know some of you are familiar with all of the problems I’ve been having that caused this delay.  ESPECIALLY the technological problems with my computers -GOOD LORD.

Anyway, I’m going to leave this thread up for a couple of days and then delete is because it makes me look bad.  Lol… feel free to vent while it’s up!

I should have the entire backorder completed quickly, by the way.  I’ll be back to the 24-48 hour turn around on new orders soon enough. Technology be damned, nothing shall stand in my way!

Oh, and I actually had to spend A LOT of time on this site recently -not to mention the videos- to start getting this thing off the ground. I have a baby girl on the way now, and it’s time for me to have a respectable site here that I can be proud of, so I have to start taking care of these things!  I’m seriously going to try to make this site THE PLACE for original multimedia content about hair loss -and then we’ll move on to cover the entire realm of anti-aging!

Sincerely,
-OverMachoGrande

This is one of the COOLEST PICTURES EVER.  This is actually me wearing my Laser Messiah, smoking a cigar, directly in front of the HEMINGWAY HOUSE in Key West!  Ernest Hemingway would be truly proud!

Of all the spots I’ve used my helmet, this is probably the coolest.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

beachrodeo

Rank

Total Posts: 3

# 1 ]

September 25, 2011, 07:23 PM

Well, ok. I forgive you.) I am really anxious to get the helmet and get off the fincrack. Nice photo and congrats for your baby! Thanks.

IGNORE

holyjalopy

RankRank

Total Posts: 27

# 2 ]

September 25, 2011, 10:39 PM

I’m with beachrodeo!  So excited to get my helmet!  smile

IGNORE

beachrodeo

Rank

Total Posts: 3

# 3 ]

October 03, 2011, 07:18 PM

Hey John, I received the helmet today and wearing it for the first time right now. I really appreciate this and look forward to growing some hair.) Thanks a lot!

IGNORE

jpmarko

Rank

Total Posts: 9

# 4 ]

October 07, 2011, 01:24 AM

OMG, I’m interested in getting a Laser Helmut for a family member. How can I contact you to find out costs and etc?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 5 ]

October 08, 2011, 03:52 PM

Hey, jpmarko!

omg(at)overmachogrande(dot)com!  I also think you sent me a PM, and I’m going to answer that right now!

-O.M.G.

Build your own Laser Helmet | Laser Brush | Laser Device at OverMachoGrande.com!  The internet’s first, best, and biggest consumer advocate site on laser therapy for hair loss!  It’s time to educate yourself about one of the greatest treatments in FORUM HISTORY…

IGNORE

Kazbar

RankRank

Total Posts: 30

# 6 ]

October 10, 2011, 06:45 PM

Hey John,
      I just received my laser messiah II.

Thanks smile

IGNORE

BuffandBalding74

Rank

Total Posts: 1

# 7 ]

November 03, 2011, 01:28 PM

Hello All!

New to the this website and the forum.

OMG - how do I contact you about getting a Laser helmet?  Do you make just the helmet itself or a fully wired, ready-to-go version?

Also - do you have any opinion on the laser ‘domes’ from Super Grow and the $3,000 laser ‘baseball cap’ on Dr.Bauman’s website?

Thanks!!

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

Total Posts: 101

# 8 ]

November 03, 2011, 02:13 PM

BuffandBalding74 - November 03, 2011, 01:28 PM

Also - do you have any opinion on… the $3,000 laser ‘baseball cap’ on Dr.Bauman’s website?

Thanks!!

Interesting device.  224 diodes, which is good…but at $3000????  You can do much, much better for your $$ by purchasing a helmet from OMG.  Email him at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 9 ]

November 04, 2011, 02:37 PM

BuffandBalding74 - November 03, 2011, 01:28 PM

Hello All!

New to the this website and the forum.

OMG - how do I contact you about getting a Laser helmet?  Do you make just the helmet itself or a fully wired, ready-to-go version?

Also - do you have any opinion on the laser ‘domes’ from Super Grow and the $3,000 laser ‘baseball cap’ on Dr.Bauman’s website?

Thanks!!

li

Hey, BuffandBalding!

Yeah, I’ve got lots of opinions on the people that rip me off -thank goodness they always do it in a tremendously inferior way!  Major design flaws that limit their results, and I know they’d love for me to tell them what they are in this public forum!

Rosariorose9 is right though.  I mean look at this:

excalibur.png

Twice the diodes for less than half the price, but that’s only the half of it!  Anyway, yeah, feel free to email me!  I’m going to be doing my email this weekend -right now it’s cigar time to celebrate a great week!

Off topic here: Rosario… NOT MUCH LONGER, I promise!  There was a reason for the delay, and I’ll explain later!  Thank you for being patient!

Also, for anyone else reading, I might do a QUICK video update this weekend about the pulsedrive, etc. because there are some FANTASTIC things going on with all of that, and I’m really excited about it!  Stay tuned….

Part of the forum is going to go private soon, by the way, and I’m really excited about this, too!  Great developments!

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

# 10 ]

November 04, 2011, 07:00 PM

That photo is SPECTACULAR, OMG.  Makes my Laser Messiah, with its 415 diodes, look puny by comparison! grin  Anyway, I await (with patience cool smile) its return…

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 11 ]

November 04, 2011, 07:03 PM

That’s only 400 diodes up there in that picture!  Yours is mightier!  This is actually the problem I have when people look at the top of the helmet and try to assess the coverage! lol…  I always tell them the helmet looks A LOT different underneath!

IGNORE

Rosariorose9

RankRank

# 12 ]

November 04, 2011, 07:30 PM

OverMachoGrande - November 04, 2011, 07:03 PM

That’s only 400 diodes up there in that picture!  Yours is mightier!  This is actually the problem I have when people look at the top of the helmet and try to assess the coverage! lol…  I always tell them the helmet looks A LOT different underneath!

I think my problem is that I’ve forgotten what my helmet looks like LOLLOL

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 13 ]

December 07, 2011, 02:00 PM

GUESS WHO IS BEHIND AGAIN!

Guy’s I’m sorry… I’m trying.

IGNORE

yanks1

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

# 14 ]

December 07, 2011, 04:00 PM

No worries OMG! Glad to hear from you though! Appreciate the update at least!! haha

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

Total Posts: 10

# 15 ]

December 08, 2011, 05:09 PM

Hey OMG:

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I too tried to contact you for a laser helmet through email, and I just PMed you about it.

I see and understand from this post that you are backloaded…no worries just wanted to confirm that you received my request so that I can get on your back order wait list.

Thanks.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 16 ]

December 08, 2011, 08:05 PM

Cylonjim…

I’ll be answering email all weekend -and yes, I got the emails!  You’ll hear from me soon!

christmas2011.gif

I’ll be sitting in my awesomely decorated office answering emails so I can get back to building either Sunday or Monday!

-O.M.G.

PS- We should have a Christmas tree thread!

IGNORE

Calbruin

RankRank

Total Posts: 49

# 17 ]

December 08, 2011, 11:46 PM

Feeling the spirit in here guys! It’s been a great year for us…

IGNORE

robster

Rank

Total Posts: 6

# 18 ]

December 11, 2011, 07:22 AM

I sent you an email too OMG about week or so ago. As I’m looking to upgrade my old style diode laser messiah to a brand new, shiny, funky, super sexy, state of the art laser messiah! No worries as I knew you would be real busy.

Cheers,
Rob

IGNORE

Kazbar

RankRank

# 19 ]

January 10, 2012, 02:24 AM

Hi OMG,
  Hope you’re feeling a lot better. smile
I have a question in regards to results relating to the Laser Messiah II.
I began using the laser Messiah II in October 2010, 3 times a week for 20 minutes consistently. I’m noticing that I’m still experiencing hair loss, is that normal?

Thanks.

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 20 ]

January 10, 2012, 10:48 AM

Hey, Kazbar!

Six months to a year is when the real magic happens!  The timing can depend greatly on the hair cycles because in order to get back to the growing phase, you have to get rid of the hair in the resting phase.  I hope you’ve been paying attention to the emu/niacin thread, though, because that should radically improve results in the long run!

-O.M.G.

IGNORE

Kazbar

RankRank

# 21 ]

January 10, 2012, 01:40 PM

Thanks OMG.
Ive ordered the Rejuveplex topical. Should I be using the emu/niacin as well?

IGNORE

OverMachoGrande

RankRankRank

Editor

# 22 ]

January 10, 2012, 08:51 PM

Oh, totally… They are two different things entirely. The emu/niacin is a part of your laser therapy treatment and gets showered out when you are finished.

IGNORE

cylonjim

Rank

Total Posts: 10

# 23 ]

January 11, 2012, 05:20 PM

OMG:

How is your recovery going? I hope super well!

Question: Is the Laser Messiah 2 something I can build on my own?  While I don’t want to build one on my own, I am terrfied to do so, and I seriously doubt my ability to even pull it off, I am thinking maybe I should give it crack since your backlog is probably massive from the delays due to your health situation.  The last thing you should worried about in your recovery is a helmet request from me.  I feel badly about even requesting one during your recovery.

Let me know what you think.

IGNORE

THE INTERNET'S HOME FOR

HAIR LOSS NEWS, TREATMENTS, SOLUTIONS, AND FORUMS.